What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what's the best weed in cali dispencerys?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Already got Florida and Cali med cards . Just waiting for the post to arrive now... The right doctor has ya covered.. he writes you a recommendation for high cbd low thc but who knows what shit you have without a GC machine...

OregonBorn

No posting weed of any type between states, or sending by mail anywhere (federal postage regs). Not even seeds are legal to post here. It is not legal for anyone to cross any state line with weed. Period. So the peeps going to out of state shows with weed are not doing so legally, under federal law. Under state law though, possession is not a crime, so at the state and local law enforcement level, no one really cares or prosecutes it as a crime.

No need for so many medical cards/licenses. In Oregon and in Nevada they accept out of state medical cards at dispensaries. They also do in several other states. California is hit and miss, some dispensaries accept out of state cards, others do not.

is it not ok to post weed from 1 med state to the next med state..???. I was hoping having both licences for FL and CA might make it ok to get some smoke from cali before I go there with my mum soon...

mums gunnin for Vegas an im thinking about blasting down route 66 grab a bud ,meet a few people.. sounds good to me but I'm dry for jointable weed now while I'm in florida..

I want to get the Nevada med licence too...

how the fuk do cali boys cross the border to go to the Vegas expo..seems quite a contradiction to be able to jump borders with weed for competitions but not for a guy with a nerve issue that stops them sleeping and a lot of distress

Spaventa

Veteran
GG4 is the number one selling strain in dispensaries across the US according to leafly.
30% THC is why, I'd imagine.

I'd be looking for your thin mint though - thats a big seller to med users too apparently, always quoted as over over 20% THC

Spaventa

Veteran
gg4 is the new blue dream. to be honest i think blue dream gets me higher lol.

I wanted to try Blue dream after my med grower mate in cali swore it was fire but after what Rick said a few pages back, I'm less fussed. Im more interested in the UK clone Sheffield Blues in that flavour department now.
Got a couple of leads on that cut so fingers crossed. I do have a friend local who has the BD coming to him soon so if I get a chance I might run it for myself to be sure. A LOT of people like you, rate it highly.

what Rick said stopped me in my tracks though.. about it not moving.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
OG Kush is still King of this California Kingdom

Top Notch OG still blows all this out shit out the water ... only problem is how many fake and watered down OGz are actually out there now

GG4,Cookies,everything else < OG Kush .. its never ever had a slow down in demand

Spaventa

Veteran

Top Notch OG still blows all this out shit out the water ... only problem is how many fake and watered down OGz are actually out there now

GG4,Cookies,everything else < OG Kush .. its never ever had a slow down in demand

Funny you mention OG Kush as i was thinking about it and Trainwreck earlier today wondering if they are still up there with the more recent elites. Guess so for OGK :tiphat:

Cannavore

Veteran
I wanted to try Blue dream after my med grower mate in cali swore it was fire but after what Rick said a few pages back, I'm less fussed. Im more interested in the UK clone Sheffield Blues in that flavour department now.
Got a couple of leads on that cut so fingers crossed. I do have a friend local who has the BD coming to him soon so if I get a chance I might run it for myself to be sure. A LOT of people like you, rate it highly.

what Rick said stopped me in my tracks though.. about it not moving.

i definitely don't rate blue dream highly lol it's a commercial strain with mid potency just like glue. grow it for yield and profit.

the original chemdog cuts, sour diesel, og kush are all better than glue. shit i even prefer cookies over glue.

Cannavore

Veteran

i want to try the jews gold cut. people say this is one of the top og cuts out there. which is funny to me because before the kosher kush hype, ive never heard or seen a mention of a "jews gold" cut.

OregonBorn

I have 40 some odd strains in my box of weed. I have purchased and grown a lot of different strains. I prefer Granddaddy Purple for relaxing with, and Durban Poison for wake and bake. Those are the only 2 strains that I give 5 stars. Of my second tier stains, I like Cherry Pie, White Widow (the original, Black Widow now), Tutti Frutti, and Blue Magoo. I also have several strains from Mendocino growers that do not have names, but they are kick-ass. I also smoke several high CDB strains, like Frank's Gift and Therapy.

I have grown several OG Kush cuts (ghost, tahoe, bubba) and they are OK, but I do not smoke them much. I also grew Blue Dream and it is like the other overworked Haze crosses like SSH. BD has one quality that I like. it is good for sex. But then I just want to pass out. The fan boys for both strains are intense, but I would say they are overrated. I am growing more land race psycho type strains now, like Black Colombian (AKA, wacky weed) and South Indian ganja. They are harder to find and grow, but I am looking to grow something different than what every dispensary has here. Its all a matter of preference. Buy several test grams of strains and smoke them. Then find seeds or clones of the ones that you like and grow them.

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Just to give everyone a heads up.. ∆∆∆ this dude here is beyond clever imho..

Bro .. good to see you here ...

Yep Og has owned the castle for ages.. OG has to be king from my perspective.. Og is so dam old and still reigns supreme when it's a top of the line clone it's fuckin hard to top.. the high is knockout so it never fails to keep the guys who require high strength very happy an the taste can be very very good.. I'd say cookies or glue are the bishops...the queen is original haze but it's near impossible to get in it's optimum format imho skunk is the nights and fuk knows where the rest sit

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 40 some odd strains in my box of weed. I have purchased and grown a lot of different strains. I prefer Granddaddy Purple for relaxing with, and Durban Poison for wake and bake. Those are the only 2 strains that I give 5 stars. Of my second tier stains, I like Cherry Pie, White Widow (the original, Black Widow now), Tutti Frutti, and Blue Magoo. I also have several strains from Mendocino growers that do not have names, but they are kick-ass. I also smoke several high CDB strains, like Frank's Gift and Therapy.

I have grown several OG Kush cuts (ghost, tahoe, bubba) and they are OK, but I do not smoke them much. I also grew Blue Dream and it is like the other overworked Haze crosses like SSH. BD has one quality that I like. it is good for sex. But then I just want to pass out. The fan boys for both strains are intense, but I would say they are overrated. I am growing more land race psycho type strains now, like Black Colombian (AKA, wacky weed) and South Indian ganja. They are harder to find and grow, but I am looking to grow something different than what every dispensary has here. Its all a matter of preference. Buy several test grams of strains and smoke them. Then find seeds or clones of the ones that you like and grow them.

Bro... Try the new release stuff Sam has just stocked Chimera with .. he's got some old-school haze stuff I'm sure would be incredible outdoor in orogon... he also has some old sk seeds..it's pre sweet Sk.. could be a winner in this new lot

???

Gdp sound tasty and not too strong... I'm guessing it's mid range streanth?

Latest posts

Latest posts