What's new

whats the best tasting strain you have ever had?

B

BigHit

NYCD f3 must be the best so far, that smell was better than the high itself too. I miss that so much. :/

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I recently got some bubba kush that smelled and tasted just like cinnamon apple cider... never experienced anything like that before.

St. Phatty

RECENT -
Silver Kush, not well-named, but great taste. Basically, a Lemon Bubblegum flavor.

Green Crack ... hard to separate the high from the taste sometimes.

OLD DAYS ...
Romulan, 2004, from seed (Fed/Next Gen) ... one seedling tasted like Playdough. SO GOOD.

PU Licorice Skunk. Super strong smelling Indica, 1993-ish. That one came from a film cannister full of seeds, saved by a friend.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Legend OG Kush and East Coast Sour Diesel have to be the 2 tastiest strains I've ever smoked.

flameninja

Kandy Kush (Reserva privada) The sweetest tasting and smelling weed ive ever grown. The flavour is so strong it still carries through to edibles and hash :p
:respect:

purpleplayer007

One of the good purple strains (erkle, gods gift, jolly rancher) and one of the good legit OG's grown to perfection... and one of the sweet skunky incence smelling , tasting hazes (not the mint, ammonia ones). to me, describing the taste as earthy or hashy means it doesn't have too much flavor.

PWF

i made a few that i could post here but the most recent has really impressed me.
Caramel f1 (chem91xbutterscotch) cancychem pheno* female crossed to a male cherryxbutterscotch.
this resulted in a pretty unique and amazing plant-ccx(cherryxbutterscotch)-that has chem/og structure albeit sturdier with a cherry purfume diesel that transfers to the smoke, done in 9weeks.
i used a male ccx(cherryxbutterscotch) on 2 other caramel f1 phenos and the chem91.
those should be pretty good too.
peas,
pwf