What's new

whats the best place to get a tire/wheel package?

NOKUY

Veteran
i know....WTF?... but i know that you guys know it all.

so anyway i need new tires for my 2007 toyota fj, and i sort of want to put some matte black rims on there too...(i like the american racing modular teflon coated ones)

my tires are 265/75/16...but i wanna go up to like a 295/75/16...(i think that equals 33's)

i gotta have big wide mud tires

so who sells the best tire/wheel package for me?

...also my bolt pattern is 6x139.7 or 6x5.5 (i think both are the same)

...also whats the best way to get them to stick out really wide...wheel spacers or just deep dish rims?

sorry for all the lame questions, but im pretty clueless in this department.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I always use Tire Rack Dot Com bro.....Best pricing. :yes:

You may also want to look into Toyota forums, you may find group buys or discount codes there....

Peace,

Gro :joint:

if it were me, i'd just paint them stockers black and run some badass tires on those. this is because i'd be out wheeling the crap out of that thing and chewing up the rims on the trails. as for badass tires, there are so many options. usually a 33" tire is gonna be the tallest you can fit on a yota without modding things. there are sooo many different tires out there, kinda depends on what type of driving you are doing and what kind of traction you need.
FYI, onlinetires.com has the best deal on BFG KM2s that I've found if you're looking at those.

but for aftermarket rims, there are lots that look good on the FJC. you'll probably need a wider rim if you run a wider tire, this will help make the tires look wider. rims with less backspacing will help stick them outward if that's what you're looking for, but be careful of rubbing. good deals can be found on eBay and craigslist. if you get a lift, an OME lift is a good option.

good job on owning a yota, the FJC is a nice rig. I myself own 3 yotas, a corolla s, a 4x4 pickup, and a uzj100 Land Cruiser.