What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the "best" humic acid supplement?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HGS,
You were upfront about representing the company. What brings down the ire of ICMagers it when a company shill posts glowing BS about products like they are average joes. -granger

Or the ire of ICmodders by promoting (there seem to be varying definitions) a product without giving them a taste (advert revenue).

-Nancy :biggrin:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Well he is welcome to share his 'wisdom' but advertising here is another option easily persued by contacting Skip the webmaster :)

HumicGrowth-HGS

Thanks for the welcome. I really just wanted to clear up the facts about our company. I have been using ICMAG as a reference for different projects over the years ( building a hydroponic greenhouse, building a 30'x50' greenhouse, diagnosing micro-nutrient deficiencies for family member patients ). If I can answer a question or shed some light on a subject, I'm happy to do so...complete the information cycle. Also I'm not in a position to farm the cultivars of my choosing and ICMAG has the most extensive galleries period, perfect eye candy for the fans!

Joe Grogan

Diamond Grow Humic is my personal favorite. They are the world's #1 producer of certified organic humic and fulvic acid. I know they are the manufacturer (Humic Growth Solutions), but I know that there are a few companies that buy their humic and fulvic and then resell it... but I don't know who the companies are (I've asked, but they told me that was confidential, so I don't know their names). I do know that on their website there is a link for a retail partner and their prices are incredible. I'd highly recommend their Humic Granules and Fulvic.

Joe Grogan

Diamond Grow Humi[K]

Diamond Grow Humi[K]

Humic Growth Solutions is the manufacturer of Diamond Grow Certified Organic Humic & Fulvic Acid. They are based in the USA and they sell their product to Humic and Fulvic "Re-packagers" all over the world that either use DG humic in their formulas charging outrageous prices. You can buy their products online I believe, but I have yet to try it myself, I called them directly a few years ago and bought a 55lb bag of their granules, but it cost a fortune to ship. I believe they have an online retail partner that sells in small packaging... but I have not tried them yet, because I'm still using what I have. I can tell EVERY grower on IC mag that Diamond Grow Humic and Fulvic is the absolute best humic in the world... TRUST ME, I've done my research!

Rondon

Your going to see hydroponic stores and the whole industry built around it.....fold up like lawn chairs when marijuana becomes fully legal and regulated. Larry Brooke and quite a few others in the industry saw it clearly not too long ago...and the smart ones are cashing out. Back in the day it wasnt nothing to buy shit from these stores. That was when someone with 4 1000 watters was a HUGE growers. And at 3 or 4 grand a pound...thats all a basement "hobbyist" needed. Shit has changed ALOT in about the last 6 or 10 years. EVERYONE IS GROWING. And alot are growing BIG. Alot arent "hobbyists" anymore. Alot of smart people realize hkw we been getting screwed at the grow shops all these years. Believe this....with the advent of legalization...the industry as it is now (booming with quasi and greay area medical legalization) will crash and crash hard. It wont completely die...this so called hobby hydroponic indoor thing (which for years we all knew whabewas really being grown) will never be the same.

raven44

I like to look things up on aapfco.org

Shows the toxic heavy metal content.

For some reason a lot of humic acid products aren't on the registry. I'm unsure why. Some are tho

I settled on green planets humic acid. It's clean imo that's all that matters

Mr. Krinkle

12747750_1115225725174420_1817845705_n.jpg

anybody using that stuff? i like that a lot - fermented from grain - no leonardite and only 1ml/gal is all ya need

http://organicsalivegarden.com/product/f-p-f-extract-from-fermented-grain/