What's new

What's that strain you had that time that you just can't seem to find again?

I was going to start a thread on this also..lol

I don't know it's name, but back in the 90's in northern Illinois there was this stuff going around we called the bomb, killer light green and yellow with soft red hairs frosted and skunky as hell.

If i could find that, I would be a happy man.

reckon

mango

my all time fave,.....I've only smoked it, and seen the beans in the catalogs

never a cut anywhere

_ganja_

mango

my all time fave,.....I've only smoked it, and seen the beans in the catalogs

never a cut anywhere

You can get mango from kc brains, nirvana (they call it papaya, though), bc mango (BCSC) if you can find that... There's a lot of mango and mango crosses out there.

Most of the strains I've tried for the first time have an unforgettable experience that won't be repeated the 2nd time I smoke it. Damn tolerance. I'll bet anything the same would be true if I had even the raciest landrace thai

DRorganic

Veteran
Dolly Dagger
A sativa out of KY that was available on Dead tour in '87 and '88.
Those long spears were the first weed I paid 50 bucks an 1\8th for-and I did it smilin'.

man i was living in Richmond KY at the same time and i was 14-15 years old and my aunt worked at a well known bar and was a bartender and was making some serious money in those days .and she had coffee cans full of the same type of smoke .spear bud and it was some of the best smoke i have smoked. its the first time i got high .it was with my cousin . i would sleep over and get baked i could not stop laughing .i did not Evan know how to hold my smoke in to get high .i would smoke it like a cigarette. but my cousin at the time showed me how to roll and smoke .we would look at the buds in high times and slobber just looking at the buds.

there was some strong stuff in KY at that time real road kill skunk. and some stuff i would get sick because it was so strong .

but as far as the question goes was a plant i did not clone from a pack of gno3 c99 female seeds it was soo strong and sativa but mellow no noids .it was pure pineapple when flowering but turned to a cat piss smell after the cure. and it grew all fox tail buds .it looked like dread locks to me it was the first plant that did that to me. but i thought it was going to be low yield but after the cure all the tails would stick together and was solid from all the resin it produced .

B

bcell

Thai from the mid 80s. My first grow in '89 - Seed Bank Sk #1 x NL#5 was special.

B

Bazarocka

Tasmanian Mindbender from the 60s~ (Bred By A Couple in The Peace Corps while On The Island Of Tasmania. "The Name Speaks For Itself" ~~Thai~~~

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
An unknown.
A bean that came from a friend, that came from a friend, ect...

WelderDan

Veteran
I'd say the real deal Colombian Gold i smoked back in '75. Or the Acapulco Gold I had around '76. Both were this lovely golden color and had this smooth taste and soaring buzz. Or maybe some of the purple sensi bud a guy I knew grew from seeds he brought back from Thailand when he was in the service. Man, that was the shit.

G

Green Supreme

Strawberry Blonde, Aurora Indica{not the one everyone thinks}, Dutch Treat, Champagne, Chemo, Jack Herer, Shishkaberry , Sweet Tooth, Vision Thai, Stonehedge x Blue Heaven, Willie Nelson, LUI{Red's Pick}, Product 19, The King, HP 13 , Master Kush, Vision Thai s1{The Freak}, and Watty Kush{Merritt Kush}. WishI had my paperwork but thats off the top of my head. Peace GS.

Endur

Veteran
I love me some Champagne, I also miss the Strawberry Blond, from S.O.L. & Blue Domino.

juncko67

Thai from the mid 80s. My first grow in '89 - Seed Bank Sk #1 x NL#5 was special.

That was my 1st grow as well,same source and same timeframe too,88-89ish. That was a great strain. Lots of banks still offer SK1/NL5 crosses. With all the crazy hybdids and polybrids out there now,which I,m not knocking, some are great , we sometimes forget how good these old school simple crosses can be.

Burt

Veteran
lamsbread or trinity-both offered for free from heads-love them both to death but if i had to choose one-it wold be the lamb-the trinity caused a hint of paranoia but then again i was coming up on some doses so who knows-would love to try it again