What's new

whats Snoop Dogg smoking?

ghostly

the scoop

the scoop

its great to see whose who out here.... hi haters.

so my boy always goes to portland for his birthday, which is this wekkend. so he see snoops bus outside his hotel today and calls me...
"snoops here, im gonna try and smoke him out"
so he approaches a bodyguard and makes the offer, the guy laughs at him and says,
"he'll kick me off the bus if i bring him your shit"

being an OG fom TAC, my boy says "go ahead and test my game, prove my shit"
so the guy takes a bud and heads to the bus...
minutes later he comes running out yelling..
"let me get your number snoop wants more"
and i have a picture to prove it... give me a minute to upload if you need proof.
so he calls me back and says the bus is head north n i need to meet up with it @ the venue. problem is, i have no wheels. wife had girls night... so i called my neibor and explained, he let me borrow his whip

ghostly

the tour manager said i could go to tomorrows show, VIP, with my entourage (problem... i dont have an entourage, who is up for snoop tomorrow?) so a few calls between manager and body guards, snoop got 2 ounces of hydro bluedream (see my album). i also gave him a 1/4 of Green crack, some cookies and pb cups on GP. the manger said he wont eat em, but the crew will. he also said, he picked some up in oregon and got scolded for buying "boo boo"
they loved the dream...

lockehead

I dont really think It would take much to get that wack ass rapper high. He is ghetto. How many ghetto horticulturists do you know. Growing is a skill even most country bumkins dont know how to do it right. Organically under sunshine they do well but without marical grow and hog shit many times they fail. Most true A-1 weed is grown by peeps with a little back ground in knowledge. coco and hydro growing is science. I am not deniying you sold him some good shit but if it is he better b carefull because I doubt he gets it everyday.

I doubt he smokes schwag or lesser weeds.. Someone like snoop id imagine to have deep weed connections at the very least all over the west coast.. First of all hes got the money and second hes got the reputation of being a toker. Growers probably line up for the chance to supply snoop.

ghostly

oh yeah... i gave him the hook up, usually 300 per zip, he paid 550 for 2.
5 100's, 2 twenties and of course... 10 fucking ones. hahaha NOW THATS HOOD

ghostly

i gonna roll up some of my private reserve for tomorrows show.... a lil nycd, some blackberry kush and maybe a lil royal jelly inside.

i gotta say, i was shitin myself, like really, no, really. but i knew my boy wouldnt bullshit. Im notorious for being late, and he was like,
"dont fuck this up, dont be on cutty time" (oh yeah, im cutty)

who else could you hope to have smoke your chron? and to have him like it enough to get a couple zips, and pay for it! i would have drove the hour up there and hour back and given it to him for free....

ghostly

how crazy is it that i just happened to have grown and finished my GC crop just a month ago, the strain he is known to have renamed. im going to ask him about the story behind that if i get the chance tomorrow, cuz my buddy said when mentioned i had GC too, snoop was like...
"greencrack sound too crazy for me homie, but I'll take a couple of them bluedreams"

i keep most of the GC for myself, so my buddy only had BD, but it was the head stash quality, purple hues and super loud.

ghostly

i wasnt going to respond to the bullshit, but on the real..

SNOOP has been a great figure in the marijuana culture and he is a legend in hip hop, his new album is fire. So regardless of your taste 9or lack of) in music, show some respect for the dog father.

as for me, i am feeling a bit full of myself, and i have every right to...

just like the haitians...
"i have struggled,
through extra ordinary trouble,
delved deep into the ruins-dug myself up out the rubble"

im just saying, ive came along way and its no slouch of a feat, (besides the incredible dumb luck-that only befalls the kind and those with good karma) to have arguably one of the most recognized artists associated with marijuana use, a guy who has smoked chronic the world round and as someone said, he has incredible resources... to have that guys seal of approval...
Thats just fucking awesome.
(even if razor, someone i actually thought was alright based on previous contact, disagrees)
Im gonna celebrate and revel in my victory, life is full of downers (razor) so big up to me and snoop! and all you cool ass cats that can dig it!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
this is a cool story. but uh uh I need to see this photo u said u had????

cuz I am a see it to believe it guy. :)

L

Lord Humungus

a former member here is good friends with Slightly Stopid... they toured with snoop this summer.... they got the chance to smoke together.

i dont recall if he said snoop laughed off the greencrack rumor, or maybe it was the og rumor (? so many ogs haha i forgot which one haha... the og plant snoop was rumored to bring into "the community"), but it was very understood he didnt have anything to do with the plant.

do tell what happens though... do tell

Last edited:

fred norris

this is the equivalent of a girl saying

"OMGZZZ , last night i blew Tommy lee, he said i was real good and he's gunna call me OMG!!

We get it. snoop smokes weed, and he bought some from you. this would be breaking news if you sold some herb to someone who doesnt smoke.
and these arent haters in your thread, they're just not groupies.

TBL420uk

without pics it's all heresy

it has always been my dream to get my picture taken with snoop dogg. it would be my facebook profile pic for life.

Mine was to get one with Franko from Greenhouse Seeds. 4 of us we`re in the Greenhouse coffeeshop when h came in. I got all star struck & it took me ages to ask him. He was cool & sat & had a chat with us & was gutted for me when i told him about getting busted.
The pic of Franko & I is my facebook profile pic. (its in my pics in the link in my sig too)

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Snoop was on the Howard Stern show in Dec 09. He's medical in Cali, of course, and mentioned Grand Daddy Purple as his current fav strain.
When he's on tour he doesnt have that access to mmj, but no doubt there are heads all over this country willing to give or sell dank to him just so they can say they smoked with Snoop.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
I am not deniying you sold him some good shit but if it is he better b carefull because I doubt he gets it everyday.
Bwhahahahahaha - I assure you Snoop Dogg has been smoking grade-A bud for a very long time. He is known around the world for his hip hop and smoking marijuana. If you go to his shows marijuana is literally thrown at him. I'll bet snoop dogg has had situations where he has bought grade-A bud from growers/fans 1,000's and 1,000's of times. After all the man did a tour called the "up in smoke tour' and just because he is black, or comes from a certain demographic doesn't mean he isn't getting good marijuana. That is quite possibly the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

bigherb

Veteran
there r definite haters

too many damn haters ignorant mofos

snoop dogg is one of the most accomplished rappers you can mention he should get the respect he deserves .from the sTREETS of LBC, death row,nlimit,capitol,doggstyle ,priority

murder was the case they gave this movie star everbody loves snoop as far as the connesuier smoke r you jokin the chronic 92 chronic 2001 up in smoke tour act like you kno