What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's poppin'?!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Oh yeah bibi my friend, they are putting on the frost! One of the great wonders of nature.

I had to take the CO2 bag out. It was overlkill at this point.

The runtz bagseed is incredible! Tomorrow will begin week 7
P1011441 (2).JPG

P1011442 (2).JPG
P1011437 (2).JPG

I fucked around and captured a good one!

The sour bubble is incredibubble!
P1011432 (3).JPG

P1011449 (2).JPG

Now its just a matter of flushing!

I set up the new tent, chopped the hz/sk#1 x Hawaiian Indica and popped 10 of my first cross ever,
Durban Poison x Sour Bubble... I am excited to see what comes up!

You will be the first to know.

Peace to the hommies and one love...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey bibi I can't wait either buddy!
Here they are,
P1011420 (2).JPG
P1021505_edited.jpg
3 days old. one did not come up. So far so good... so what? I hope for the best.

I will be flipping the new tent in a couple of days. The plants really love it.
P1021501_edited.jpg
gorilla zkittles (left) lithium OG (Middle) green crack (right)
P1021502_edited.jpg
So everything is getting better with each grow. Pure sativas are a bitch! I strive to do better.

leds4life!

good to see you carlos!

one love...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
tI was gonna post this before but then I got high....
P1021506_edited.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ after I chopped the LSD 25 autos I put some of the bud from #3 on top of a light to quick dry. One of the seeds from that bud made it down into the pot below and sprouted. This is it ^! Crossed with sour bubble and I have come to find out or really I'm confused about, this is a "fast" version. WTF does this mean. Photoperiod? Auto? I don't know. I guess I will find out. I hope its female because I think she would be really nice looking!
P1021508_edited.jpg
looking SB dominate!

Thanks for the likes! Thank god the helpful post is gone. I always hated that shit!

NEway if your name ain't on this liked list you ain't shit! :D lol j/k I'm sure someone loves you.

peace dudes... fat buds ahead!

bibi40

Looks good Big D !!!

fast version is photo , with quickest flowering than the original parents ( like 1 or 2 weeks less )

:biggrin:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Well that's not confusing at all bro. That's good news actually... for me anyway. Sour bubble is a 49 to 55 day strain so these are going to be quick ones!

I have had a change of plans just since yesterday. I know, follow closely friends.

my second hand pollination did not work and I do not have a cut of this sour grape and sour bubble,
P1021510 (2)_edited.jpg

sour grape 52 days
P1021513 (2)_edited.jpg
this one is special. a keeper fer sure!
P1021528 (2)_edited.jpg

sour bubble 52 days also. I tried to pollinate both of these to make f2's but my refrigerated pollen didn't work :/
a re-veg is in order and I have limited space so the new tent will remain in veg for a minute :D
This is a gOOd sour bub too so I need her,
P1021526 (2)_edited.jpg
how purdy. This is what dreams are made of. BOG was THE man. Long live BOG!

They will be chopped and re-vegging before we meet again...

Thanks bibi for the info.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
cont...

the sour blu tooth are very bud rot prone. 3 out of 4 got the rot. I will re-veg the 4th.
P1021519 (2)_edited.jpg

4^ very nice and more sweet tooth than the others I think.
P1021520 (2)_edited.jpg

2^ lost the whole top on this one... sucks. There is no room for dehumidifier.
P1021514 (2)_edited.jpg

3^ big chunks missing on this one :/

fuck it. The one that didn't get rot is sweet!

When I chop these over the next several days I will put the green cracks into flower!

foot note, I germinated some gg4 bagseeds that a buddy is going to grow outside this year !

peace and one love...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
there is no better time than now... right now.

P1021541_edited.jpg
P1021544 (2).JPG
P1021545.JPG
new bishes in flower, Nirvana's lithium OG

found another sprout in a growbag I set outside after I chopped the plant last round.
P1021529_edited.jpg
rescued! Got her in a cup in the small tent.... pretty exciting thread, no?

I wish I was cool just once

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
sing it unc! lol

so I am learning or finding, at least in my case that strains are taking a little more time with these LED's vs. HID's
What about for you unc? The sour bubble is at 9 weeks and not done. IDK I will let them go longer but chop with time to have a successful re-veg.

I topped 2 of the green cracks. I think I'm in for it with these over vegged :/
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1021561 (2)_edited.jpg Views:	0 Size:	184.1 KB ID:	17819245
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1021549_edited.jpg Views:	0 Size:	185.3 KB ID:	17819246

I didn't really need them but I picked up 2 cuts,
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1021556 (2)_edited.jpg Views:	0 Size:	161.3 KB ID:	17819247

peanut butter breath
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1021554 (2)_edited.jpg Views:	0 Size:	154.6 KB ID:	17819248

also the gg4 bagseed sprouts, I think I have 9. My buddy wanted 10
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1021546 (2)_edited.jpg Views:	0 Size:	127.8 KB ID:	17819249
nice!

I think with the new changes to the site they ought up the pics per post!

unc I also wanted to ask, how do you become a supporter? Sounds dumb I know but I have no idea.

one love...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can't see i've seen any substantial difference in finishing time,that could be because i just run everything to 10 weeks as a general rule...9 weeks would do for lots of what i grow

i have no idea how you would go about becoming a supporter on the new site,i would just send gypsy a pm

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
well I was off by a week unc. 9 weeks today for the BOG stuff and the runtz
The runtz,
P1021591_edited.jpg

P1021593_edited.jpg

P1021604_edited.jpg
she's unreal.

sour grape
P1021599_edited (2).jpg
ooh yeaaah!

sour bubble,
P1021603_edited.jpg

really close.
I am pretty excited about all the bud I'm going to have! Anyone out there with a 3x3 tent want to share, feel free.
I would be interested in what others are yielding...?

I am flipping the 3 green crack, 3 gorilla skittlez and 1 lsD 25 auto x sour bubble tonight.

my friend doesn't want the 9 gg4(bs) I popped.... I don't fuckin know. He got some OG cuts.
He told me he wanted to yield a lot.
I will have to figure something out cuz I got to many plants.

who knows how to edit your siggy on the new site?

don't be shy, post up.

one love...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
thanks bibi buddy!

Tom Petty said it best, the waiting IS the hardest part.
I don't see any amber trichs so far. Mostly all cloudy but no amber. On a 9 week sour bubble it is unusual.
Maybe it's the daylight spectrum so I pulled the 4 U Max 100 watters and put in a single 150 watt all red panel.

Heres my girl, Lota Budz
P1021630_edited.jpg

I can't get enough.

P1021612_edited.jpg
I put the lithium's back in here. I have 360w going in here. Theses are in FFOF. I have some coco on top to fuck with the gnats.

just nod if you can hear me.

one love...

G

:headbange (nod)

I can always count on seeing some good updates in here. Last round for me was my first with LEDs, including some reds in there, and I did notice the ambers weren't coming in as quickly as HIDs in my past experience. I still saw a few amber here and there, but then no more for several days sometimes. It was weird. I think maybe Mattbho was the first to mention to me that trichs don't amber under the LEDs like they do under HIDs. I'm aiming for a few days after all-cloudy on my current run; very nervous after losing almost half to bud rot on the first run.

I'm excited about the DP x SB you made, and that fast auto (photo?!?!) falling from the light is the stuff legends are made from. Keep on being you, it's awesome!

Peace
DM

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey DopeyMcSmoker Thanks! I try man. I saw in GET MO 's thread that he is getting nice amber trichs so I will study his spectrum and shit.
I did notice a SIGNIFICANT amount of bud growth in just one night with the all red spectrum It shocked me.
I took that light out of the mix and went down to 4 100w "daylight" LEDS months ago. 10 days into the durbans flowering I figured I had too much light.
I don't know bro I am getting big buds AND I have no idea what Im doing so... what the hell? :D Smoke em if you got em I say.
peace and ​​​​​​🥨's

headbanger.gif

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Thanks man! I am amazed as well.

So this is week 10 and I'm still waiting.

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1021673_edited (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.0 KB ID:	17831126
sour bubble

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1021682_edited.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.8 KB ID:	17831127
sour grape

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1021690_edited (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	164.4 KB ID:	17831128
sour blu tooth. I am going to wait it out on these.

image_2036928.jpg

runtz bs... no bs. What 3 or 4 more weeks?

coming soon....

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1021706 (2)_edited.jpg Views:	0 Size:	189.5 KB ID:	17831130

stuffed!

can I get a whoop whoop?!!!!

one love...

Latest posts

Latest posts