What's new

What's new for 2008

grandsrin

Hi evry body.
I read in the OT haze post that your will prepare some "haze suprise "for 2008.
Dubi do you prepare some new strain for 2008, have you got some info for us.
Im very impresse by your work.
Still working for us and the community, your work is wonderfull.
I like your work, i like to know how the strain are made, witch landrace or strain come in the confection.

:wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
grandsrin said:
Hi evry body.
I read in the OT haze post that your will prepare some "haze suprise "for 2008.
Dubi do you prepare some new strain for 2008, have you got some info for us.
Im very impresse by your work.
Still working for us and the community, your work is wonderfull.
I like your work, i like to know how the strain are made, witch landrace or strain come in the confection.

:wave:

Welcome grandsrin!

Thank you very much for your words! Your support is very apreciated! :smile:

2006 was a year of changes for us. We have been organizing again ACE seeds this year, that's reason we couldnt focus all our energies on seed production and new strain development.

Things are not comming very fast but advancing in a positive way.
We are working hard to reproduce and improve our past commercial strains, testing our first feminized seeds. We have reproduced a few landrace/parental lines this season too.

Expect beautiful new envelopes and catalogues for 2008 :wink:

2008 catalogue:

Congo remains as original F1 hybrid

Orient Express remains as original F1 hybrid

Bangi Haze is now a F6 inbred hybrid

Tikal is Guatemala X ((Nl/Haze)XGuatemala), backcross of original Tikal poly hybrid to guatemala parental line.

Nepalese Jam, 2 sublines:
- Nepalese/Jamaica '85 X Nepalese, backcross of original Nepalese Jam F1 hybrid to same nepalese parental line.
- Nepalese/Jamaica '85 X Jamaican '85 hybrid

Panama is now F5 reproduced towards red phenos.

Oldtimer's Haze has been reproduced again using a wide diversity of mothers. There's a new green haze incensey line (mother 19x male 6, reproduced lately for first time), purple haze incensey line (mother 23 x male 6). There's also a more inbred haze line, derived from Haze 1 mother, selecting for 'earliness' and highest potency.

ACE mix Not decided yet.

Canela and Guerrilla wont be included in next catalogue, we havent had enough time and resources to work again with them. So if you grew them and liked it, please save it for future! :canabis:
-------------------------

Out of catalogue, limited supply

Chinese Yunnan indica, Orient express' parental landrace. Reproduced using best 2 chinese mothers and most tested chinese male (father of Orient Express). Available for January 08, small stock, very limited supply.

Purple Paki S1 feminized Self pollination (STS) of purple pakistan chitral mother. There's no date release yet.

Guatemala Parental sativa line of Tikal. There's no date release yet.

---------------------

Feminized hybrid lines, testing at the moment

Angola x Purple paki
Tikal
Guawi x Tikal feminized
Congo

feminized hybrid lines waiting for reproduction

Purple Haze x purple paki
Panama (red pheno) x purple paki
Orient Express
-------------------

We have produced a few interesting haze hybrids, pollinating our best sativa mother by tested haze male. It's taking a long time finish reproductions and test correctly all lines ....... don't expect news soon, some of them are probably not suitable for commercial release (strong tropical expressions, excessive long flowering etc ...) but others have potential to produce very special pure sativa haze hybrids.

Haze hybrids testing at the moment

Thai koh chang x Haze -> Thai dominant, very slow flowering even slower than pure hazes. 20+ weeks flowering time.Lemony ashy aromas.

Green Nam x Haze -> Appearance and growing traits similar to thai koh chang haze but switches a lot earlier to flower, around 16-18 weeks flowering time. Spicy lemony hazy aromas, good yield.

Other Haze hybrids, reproducing at the moment

Panama (red pheno) x Haze
Columbian red/columbian gold X Haze
Angola x Haze
Malawi x Haze
Vietnam Black x Haze
Haze x Nepal Mist F2 (Nepalese kathmandu x kali mist)
Nepalese Highland x Haze

Will keep you all updated with news! :smoke:

Last edited:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
dubi said:
....Other Haze hybrids, reproducing at the moment

Panama (red pheno) x Haze
Columbian red/columbian gold X Haze
Angola x Haze
Malawi x Haze
Vietnam Black x Haze
Haze x Nepal Mist F2 (Nepalese kathmandu x kali mist)
Nepalese Highland x Haze

Will keep you all updated with news! :smoke:
:jump: :headbange :jump: :headbange Awwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

You got me drooling.....

You guys Rock!!!!

bigbrokush

I'm here and waiting for 'em to hit I see a few things that I want from you. Once again I can't wait.

Spangli

Seedbay restock?

Seedbay restock?

Hi Dubi!

It's great news :rasta: When do you restock seedbay?
That pure Yunnan line sounds great :headbange
I wish I had morre space to grow your strains :joint:
Anyway keep up the good work.

Spangli

V

vod

I'll have to make my mate in Barcelona grow your gear!
Such a shame I can't grow this long flowering strains where I'm at now.

I appreciate the info you give on your products and enterprises.
Good luck to you ACE.
And I hope to be able to grow your plants some day :)

grandsrin

Dubi thank's for your answer!

What a long list , you wil have more more strain that dutch passion or nirvana in a few months.

All your new cross sounds great to my hears!.

dubi said:
Chinese Yunnan indica, Orient express' parental landrace. Reproduced using best 2 chinese mothers and most tested chinese male (father of Orient Express). Available for January 08, small stock, very limited supply.

I need some of those !! seriously:nono: ! i always been interested in east asian indica landraces......

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm w/ Bacchus! Those ALL sound awesome! Everytime I think "I'll never buy seeds again", I get reeled back in! :D Looking forward to some firm release dates, as well as further info, (mom's,dad's) in due time. Best wishes! :wave:

C

charlie garcia

Highlighter said:
I'm w/ Bacchus! Those ALL sound awesome! Everytime I think "I'll never buy seeds again", I get reeled back in! :D

Would be sad if ppl dont sow any more seeds HL... so much to explore, so many new clones of stellar individuals can be selected from new seeds. Clones are all right, not doubt, but you always have the chance to find many new elite ones from simple seedling selections :)

Best

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Dubi,
2008 is looking fantastic mate :yes: , spoke to you on the other site about the chinese yunan indica, sounds like an awesome strain, infact they all do, looking forward to trying your strains throughout 2008, peace, Hazeseeker :ying:

Limeygreen

Veteran
What is the difference/s between the Kathmandu and Highland Nepalese in the crosses that have been observed so far?

Naturally

Limeygreen said:
What is the difference/s between the Kathmandu and Highland Nepalese in the crosses that have been observed so far?
Heres some info from several of dubi's past quotes.

dubi said:
"We swapped genetics with Reeferman 2-3 years ago. Nepalese Highland is a highly worked domesticated line, i dont think is a wild original nepalese, maybe somekind of nepalese inbred line for many postive traits like strong growing structure, fast and dense flowering, good indoor adaptability, high resin production, good aromas, long lasting and high quality effect."

"The nepalese highland used in nepalese jam came from Canada-North America. It's the most worked and fast nepalese line we have, very powerful, crystalline and dense flowering.

Nepalese kathmandu is taller, lankier and more colorful, more like a classic himalayan sativa with thin delicate appearance, mid flowering and fluffly flowers with exotic aromas.

3rd nepalese is the one used in Bangi Haze and came from a spanish grower, half domesticated here in spain, dont know exactly the zone of origin."

"Nepalese Jam has very good outdoor mold resistance, but would recommend you Bangi Haze for a cold rainy climate. It's our fastest and mold resistant strain from our catalogue."

Peace :lurk:

NL5/SK1

Dubi,

I have the Panama Red, purchased Feb. 2008. This is for an outdoor grow. 39 degrees. In your discriptions, I want to confirm, this batch leans towards the red phenos. Also, when do you think it will finish at this latitude? I've heard conflicting dates-that's why I ask. Thanks.

Purple Haze x Purple Paki, Columbian Red/columbian gold x purple paki, Panama (red pheno) x HAze, Malawi x Haze all sound amazing... I would love to know when purple haze x purple paki is going to be ready, sounds like a classic already

Latest posts

Latest posts