What's new

Whats life in California like?

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Beach Babes everywhere, Mids grow all along the side roads.
Some mountain road have A+. Just ripe for the picking all year long.
Super cheap rent, high pay for menial labor jobs. You can work like 1 day a week,
and go surfing the other 6. It's soooo cool. Love in's, great concerts with The Dead, Hendrix, Floyd... It's endless.
The colleges are totally free. Really, you don't even have to work if you don't want to. Even the beer is super cheap.
And chicks dig you just for keeping it 'real'.

Did I mention you can smoke pot anywhere? Even in Safeway, or the Library or even the cop shop!

Last edited:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beach Babes everywhere, Mids grow all along the side roads.
Some mountain road have A+. Just ripe for the picking all year long.
Super cheap rent, high pay for menial labor jobs. You can work like 1 day a week,
and go surfing the other 6. It's soooo cool. Love in's, great concerts with The Dead, Hendrix, Floyd... It's endless.
The colleges are totally free. Really, you don't even have to work if you don't want to. Even the beer is super cheap.
And chicks dig you just for keeping it 'real'.

Did I mention you can smoke pot anywhere? Even in Safeway, or the Library or even the cop shop!

hehehe nice Kcar! I just got baked with a Deputy Sherriff.....then gave him some killer dabs for later!

BTW this is our tree sap....

picture.php

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
That is some beautiful Wax!!! Can you smell any strawberry when you hit it?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all day long like strawberries and cream....I just go outside and scrape my tree and then hit it!

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Nice! I have a BlueBerry Wax tree in my yard. DJ Short gave it to me at a stoner
'gathering'. Fully mystical.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Wow, wasn't mushrooms - a Thyroiditis attack - Hope you folks never experience it. Went on for months maybe years. F'cks with all your functions, moods too in a Huge way. Obviously. Wow. I am shocked at the change. Give up Gluten and Sugar folks.. It's very common, Low Thyroid Action.. I Gave up all the crap, took some strong supplements, ate oysters and seaweed, no more GOITROGENS (which I was overdosing on) and now feel like a fog has cleared. A long-time Fog. Apparently a symptom.

Sorry for the unreal rants.. Even though things are weird up in Marijuana Country, I feel more optimistic now.

Still Brag Brag Brag, though. The Brag Thread. Dbag heaven. haha.. Same as it ever was. Always was always will be.

And California is still the most Shallow place I have ever lived - Including years on the Hawaiian Islands. Transplants are who I look for. Midwesterners and Europeans. Honor means something. But that is part of why it works, here. Everyone is so transparent, predictable, and narcissistic, they miss the things others elsewhere do....! haha. I work that to my advantage. Act stupid when it helps me.

And open my heart FULLY to the few with OPEN Hearts..!

Last edited:

stasis

Veteran
Not you, Mayng. That was Classic..!!

The one who does nothing but brag on every thread.. Sometimes Growing Marijuana for too long makes people a bit cocky..

S

SeaMaiden

Wow, wasn't mushrooms - a Thyroiditis attack - Hope you folks never experience it. Went on for months maybe years. F'cks with all your functions, moods too in a Huge way. Obviously. Wow. I am shocked at the change. Give up Gluten and Sugar folks.. It's very common, Low Thyroid Action.. I Gave up all the crap, took some strong supplements, ate oysters and seaweed, no more GOITROGENS (which I was overdosing on) and now feel like a fog has cleared. A long-time Fog. Apparently a symptom.
Hey buddy, I feel you! I had a tumor of the parathyroid that messed with my system pretty badly, and it was even worse after it was removed. The one time I really thought I was going to die. I'd noticed you haven't been posting for a bit and was kind of getting concerned, but thought maybe you were taking a nice break, vacation or something. So sorry to hear that you went through all that! But very glad you're back and on the right track, by the sound of it.
Sorry for the unreal rants.. Even though things are weird up in Marijuana Country, I feel more optimistic now.

Still Brag Brag Brag, though. The Brag Thread. Dbag heaven. haha.. Same as it ever was. Always was always will be.

And California is still the most Shallow place I have ever lived - Including years on the Hawaiian Islands. Transplants are who I look for. Midwesterners and Europeans. Honor means something. But that is part of why it works, here. Everyone is so transparent, predictable, and narcissistic, they miss the things others elsewhere do....! haha. I work that to my advantage. Act stupid when it helps me.

And open my heart FULLY to the few with OPEN Hearts..!
Consider other experiences, too. I remember being turned away from using a gas station toilet as a child around the area of Shreveport, back in the late 60s. Now, that's some unfriendly right there. I was too dark to use their toilet. I'll take Cali over that shit any day of the week!

Just sayin'.

KUSHEATER1

Just a difference in people I was raised in the south and yes it's different but I love Ca you learn to deal with all people here it's a melting pot

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
You get taxed if you're moving, you get taxed if you're standing still. You get taxed on your gasoline, taxed if you want to build a fire at night, taxed on property you own or don't own. Not to mention your second amendment rights are severely restricted, you can't have fireworks or do anything fun that runs counter to the prevailing winds. Be prepared to pay through the nose and have your rights trampled on.

Oh, and welcome to California.

Garhart

It has been very good for me. I have lived all over the world, and this is one of the nicest places I have seen. Any place is what you make it, and this place sure fits me well. Am living in SFV now, and though it is expensive, with the traffic being what it is, I really don't even need to think of Co2 for my grow .

stasis

Veteran
Yeah, Detoxing - it takes 6 weeks.....

Was damaging the Thyroid badly with daily Goitrogenic Juicing of Beets and Carrots. As well as taking in Flouride in various forms - mostly in my Healthy 15+ Herbs tea of 2 years - everyday hardcore use, 22 ozs a day, minimum. + Stress in life, and other issues all added up. I feel like a different person. But, still have low energy, which is changing slowly. Apparently, Rooibos is a HIGH Flouride tea.. As is regular Balck tea. The longer these thigs STEEP, the worse they are. I was steeping mine for an hour or so, doubling the dose of Flouride.. Jeesh.. .
I had just replaced Rooibos (african RedBush Tea) as the Base Ingredient alittle over a year ago.. Instead of Peppermint. Brilliant Idea.. I poisoned myself..! Oh well, I love it, but no longer imbibe.
Flouride is the enemy for the Endocrine System. I was also using a radical Flouride Mouthwash for the first time, religiously. Don't ask your Doctor about it, you'll. get a Blank Stare..

I feel calmer inside than I can actually remember..! Weird.

SO - Caleefernee - - - NorCalleefernee - Land of Fruit Bats and Nut Bags... Even with a Positive Attitude - For Me - The Bottom Line. Isolation is a real issue in NorCal. Too many people around is a definite Liability in this biz in this area. I am single, and this is an unenviable position to be in. One needs a Mate one can depend on in this place.

Women to hang with are non-existent on the coast. Period. It ain't SoCal with Attractive Female Flesh vying for Your Attention. Mostly what Guys get is SCOWLS from typically Large Women., who have no style - It is almost comedic sometimes. I often say, "As If..!" The Guys wear dirty work clothes all day and night. Baseball caps, remain unwashed, because they rarely leave the Cabeza.

AND unless it is a holiday weekend with tourists and a rare hot day - One NEVER sees Skin, Local Fe-Males all bundled up in the flannels, elastic-waistband-pants, and hiking shoes. Oh, so feminine.. Turgidness overcomes me.

Guess, I am back. Feeling better (80%)... Tomorrow I will find out more, but still a realist.

The Mendo Coast is its' own Demographic, Folks. That is the only area I refer to.

Unlike the Bay Area, SoCal, or anywhere else. Even Humboldt has shopping and a College which changes things quite a bit.

Oh Yeah, and almost NO One gets their Medical Care done on the Coast, as the Drs. are beyond uninformed and unaccountable. Living High on the Hog with Federal Money, they care not about service. Except for a few exemplary souls.

People are chewing at each other to set up their summer grows, and no one I know is prepared. haha..

I am (happily) relocating out of state.. With Solid People That I already Know - awaiting my arrival. A 40-foot Greenhouse -A barn with 220V - You name it. I will teach someone, and we will work hard together. He is loyal, on 30 acres, excited to start, and I have nothing to worry about. THAT is Huge. Within an Hour to a Major City, and all the concerts, etc.. Oh, Yeah.

Cleaning out the freezer, making "Jelly" Hash Ice/water extraction only - which is all I smoke lately. Finishing my grow of Cheesequake, NL x Big Bid, MK Ultra, The Chamba Sisters 1 and 2, SD, Chem Valley Kush, And a couple others. Then off it and away I go.

Been looking for a place from county line to county line on the coast, and a few miles inland to live and grow, due to a lovely set of surprises by my (unchosen) Partner/Landlord (who moved into the house I occupy with his untaken-care-of dogs - giving me 1 day notice - nice - wonder why I feel this way about the area.? He's considered a wealthy pillar of the Community.. Get it..?)...He wants to grow it all by himself this year, but will get molded out probably 80%+.

1 mile from the Pacific Requires massive skills, Brah.

Gave my 30 day notice the next Morning.

So far, No real luck, looked at several places - hours apart - 3 offered to me - just crappy Landlords looking for a handout, or a slave, with NO MMJ allowed, and exorbitant rents. Even went and looked for EMPLOYMENT..! Perish the thought - and was offered a high-responsibility Hospitality job for such a pittance - it was easy to decide..

Will be writing on another MMJ state boards.. As well as this one no doubt.

Me and CA might be heading for a fork in the road. I will work hard in "That Place," and find my Shangri-La afterwards..

Instead of this shoddy Trucker Crap and "Braggitude," as I call it, I get Rockstar Status there. Looking forward to it.

Down the road, after things change further, Thinking Florida Keys.. Or somewhere more exotic without constant hassles.

WE are Blessed (although it was our hard work and study which mde it happen) to be doing THIS at THIS time in History. Good timing on our Parts...? Maybe.. But a Good time to be a Pot Grower..!!!!

Love Ya..!

--

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts