What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats In Your Seed Collections?

yts farmer

Veteran
Check firestax they have Gelato S1's, seed junkie genetics.

£117 a pack, thats some pricey pips right there.

Got a an alert on my phone the other day from Instagram saying someone started a live video, i clicked on tue link and took me to a member who was smoking gelato in his car with his mate, total lightweights one of them had a whitey in the car and started getting sick out of the window lol.

I knew something was up when one of the lads said to his mate he needs a yazzo milkshake, couple of mins later he was chucking up:laughing:

Peace.

zoo

How reliable are they? Do you know if the seeds are genuine from the breeders?

Cheers Zoo

They are reliable. Seed Junkie genetics have a good reputation. Jungle Boyz make selections from their seeds

117 is not bad for 10 fems. Especially when people are selling Gelato for 800 an ounce lmao

cone

Fingers crossed for you matey I'm pretty sure I have some strains from SensiSeeds well over 12 years old so if you go back through my seed list any strains from SensiSeedsyour more than welcome to some are full some are half full.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

just added these to mine.

Spaventa

Veteran
NL huh? nice :) I think about that sometimes. Its one of the strains I think about for my male hunt.. id want a 7 weeker, loads of resin and cannabinoids, not much taste or smell. Good luck with those.

The Lime Gorilla bubble looks interesting. 58 days would be nice.

cone

NL huh? nice :) I think about that sometimes. Its one of the strains I think about for my male hunt.. id want a 7 weeker, loads of resin and cannabinoids, not much taste or smell. Good luck with those.

The Lime Gorilla bubble looks interesting. 58 days would be nice.

Give Burmese Kush from TH Seeds, It grows stupidly quick & flowers in 7 1/2 weeks.
The smell is unique, to say the least.

Or Genehtik Kritikal Bilbo, Rapid growth & same with flowering.

I've got them on the go now but losing the battle with them honestly moment! Talk about unpredictable plants :wallbash::wallbash:

B

bigganjabud

After Birmingham this weekend I have far too many for personal use so I'm starting a cannabis club

cone

After Birmingham this weekend I have far too many for personal use so I'm starting a cannabis club

Crack on mate sounds like a plan to me!

I've just in with a few guy with 20 rooms empty so we may very well be in a similar situation with our own beans to give out to less unfortunate folks.

Good luck Bigganjabud hope it all works out well bud! :tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Crack on mate sounds like a plan to me!

I've just in with a few guy with 20 rooms empty so we may very well be in a similar situation with our own beans to give out to less unfortunate folks.

Good luck Bigganjabud hope it all works out well bud! :tiphat:

Il Keep you posted

B

bigganjabud

Yes, mate please do matey :):):)

First update and my current seed collection is

Sweet seeds

Cream manderine
Jack 47
Green poison
Sweet afghan delicious
Crystal candy
Indigo berry kush

Bomb seeds

Gorilla
Bubble
Thc x 2
Atomic
Berry
Cherry

Dank genetics
Dank cherry heads
Sour ice cake

Serious seeds
Bubblegum.

710 genetics
High priority
Fruity widdow

Connisur genetics

Girl scout cookies
Girl scout haze cookies
Triangle kush cookies
Girl scout haze cookies- back cross

Female seeds

Cinderella99
Ice
Blueberry cheesecake

Philosophers seeds
Philoskunk

Moxie seeds
Snake venom

And this was including the 100 seeds I got from Birmingham

And that's before my December birthday hahahaha

Also a few members I'm friendly with met up at the Birmingham event so Erm yeah watch this space

Lots of ideas at the moment so mate the stars are the limit

New life motto

DIARY EVERYTHING!!!!

much love to all the seed companies that helped build my collection and my diarys to come!!!

And also major thanks to the members that gave me stuff I haven't listed ^^^

(very happy bgb!)

Namestae

Erm just been gifted some more beans yesterday so Erm.....

Yeah

picture.php

Erm I'm blown away seriously dude us a legend you know who you are!! And so does icmag buy I ain't naming names

Latest posts

Latest posts