What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's in your crosshairs for 2016?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cuts:
GG#4
ECSD x C99
BB Sat x AF/HI

Freebies:
Chemdog x Sour Diesel

Gifted seeds:
Emery Seeds, Blueberry
GG#4 x Goblin Queen
NL5 x Alien Kush

Purchased seeds:
Relentless, Orange Glue & Chem Fire OG

My crosses:
Alpha & Beta Berry Juice (CO Juicy Fruit x Sugarberry)
Sour Apple x Chem IBL (Daywrecker x C99)
(BB Sat x AF/HI) x Chem IBL
Tahoe OG/Afghani x Chem IBL

I'm also looking forward to the Original C99 release from Bros Grimm.
Other than that I'll be searching for a male through the 100's of Face/Off OG IX1 seeds I made in 2014.

Cannavore

Veteran
Couple of cuts i wanna get back -- had to close down before xmas;

dubb
pie face
wookie7
also wanna try that bandaid haze from doc/bodhi :)

seed wise, nothing really:

more sam ohaze x sk1 beans would be nice
and something from ace like panama or malawi or both
also really impressed with nspectas work too ive been researching his stuff lately

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
mostly gonna be running through these bagseeds and checking to see what still germs and what don't. starting with the oldest seeds (20+ years) and working my way forward through the years and across the globe in relation to where I got the seeds and where the weed is from, also gonna be popping some of my crosses from years ago if any of those seeds are still good, and working up to my latest work. on the clone front I would like to have a cut of any legit verified clone just so I can feed my ego and see how it compares to the pics online when I grow it. I got enough on my hands with seeds, no time and space to juggle handfuls of clones.

JACKBAYBEH

More crosses that include that landrace spirit...

TK x Durban - Bodhi
Bandaide haze x Durban - Bodhi
Ethiopian 75 banana x UNK - mystery seeds found in flowers from B
Laos x UNK - mystery seeds found in flowers from B
Viet black x a5/Thai - e.t
Viet black x headbanger - doc d
Filipino- gerber

I'll also be working on the bandaide haze (CBH x a5/Thai) line work...

Big blessings for everyone's garden.

That's a hell of a list Doc. How's the Band aid Haze line working? Any idea when Bodhi will drop more of these? TIA any info. PM if you'd rather. :tiphat:

Throwinstones

Im lookin for that J1 as far as cuts go, for seeds im gonna dive into some lazy lighting (megraws cut) and i want to search through the tropicanna x cherrypie tangie from oni seed co, i am so stocked up on seeds im just super excited to work through them.

Doc D

That's a hell of a list Doc. How's the Band aid Haze line working? Any idea when Bodhi will drop more of these? TIA any info. PM if you'd rather. :tiphat:

I'm amazed that I made it through so much of my list...

I got a late start, but I'm currently working on the gerber's Filipino and Bandaid haze pollinations.

I'm not sure if Bodhi plans on releasing the bandaid haze f1's... it was a hunt to find this "bandaid haze cut"... I'm currently running through my f2's to make f3's and a IX.. the boom-boom room is full, Barry White's on the radio.

the plan is to release bandaid haze IX sometime this winter ... :tiphat:

Cuzin_Dave

Really looking at revisiting old time homegrown genetics and leaving a small ecological footprint. Minimalist stuff like Northern Lights and Hawaiian Skunk
and Old California Skunk derivatives.The simpler the better.

Cpt00tbk

going to cross g13h ibl from mr nice on some malawi, maybe next years , starting some female selection on next run....

JACKBAYBEH

I'm amazed that I made it through so much of my list...

I got a late start, but I'm currently working on the gerber's Filipino and Bandaid haze pollinations.

I'm not sure if Bodhi plans on releasing the bandaid haze f1's... it was a hunt to find this "bandaid haze cut"... I'm currently running through my f2's to make f3's and a IX.. the boom-boom room is full, Barry White's on the radio.

the plan is to release bandaid haze IX sometime this winter ... :tiphat:

LOL The "Boom-boom" room. I like that.
Please give me a heads up when you finish the IX. I'd love to get my
hands on a pack or 2. Thanks Doc.

haupiapie

Don't have access to clones because I keep to myself, maybe when dispensaries open in my state, I'll look to get some.

When that happens , I would like:

1. Real ECSD. I hear archive Portland has the real deal. Too bad I don't live in Oregon.

2. OGKB

3. Genius

4. Dosidos

Seeds:

1. Dosiface

2. Apollo 13

3. Supakauai's OGKB and c'rippy' crosses. I know he has a bad rep here but they look good on IG.

4. Hawaiian webleaf

Latest posts

Latest posts