What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's growing on in GA gardens 😇🤘

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That Amnesia and Sour Power both look sick !! Headbangers too!! I just put a couple pheno's of Headbanger into flower. Can't wait to see what they come out like.

sdd420

Veteran
Looking great as usual bro. Would you recommend topping the headbangers? You have inspired me to pop them with my next round. Peace sdd

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Miley looks wicked. Wish folks could smell that one. Its like sour cookie dough.

How the heat brother. Seen summer temps jumped high outside.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
That Amnesia and Sour Power both look sick !! Headbangers too!! I just put a couple pheno's of Headbanger into flower. Can't wait to see what they come out like.

Hey DTOG

Loving the whorehouse thread bro

Rooms running a little warm but they seem to be happy enough
I'm looking forward to seeing your headbangers

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Looking great as usual bro. Would you recommend topping the headbangers? You have inspired me to pop them with my next round. Peace sdd

Hey sdd

The phenos can stretch I'd top in veg for a clone and again probably during the first two weeks of flower to control them

If head height is an issue I'd 12/12 from seed

I rarely veg myself nowadays I put most clones on 12/12 a few days after potting up And seeds get 12/12 from germination

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Miley looks wicked. Wish folks could smell that one. Its like sour cookie dough.

How the heat brother. Seen summer temps jumped high outside.

Hey brother

She's a special lady

You have got perfect description of her

Most days now average 35c/95f
The two on the coast says it's going to be hot one
This year

The outdoor headbanger in veg is loving it at the moment but it's going to Get hot hot hot soon

Outdoor headbanger veg

Thanks
GA

sdd420

Veteran
Hey sdd

The phenos can stretch I'd top in veg for a clone and again probably during the first two weeks of flower to control them

If head height is an issue I'd 12/12 from seed

I rarely veg myself nowadays I put most clones on 12/12 a few days after potting up And seeds get 12/12 from germination

Thanks
GA

Thanks , I guess I need to set up a clone tent. That way I can keep the special ones eh? Going to go from small time to somewhat small time haha. Keep it up my friend. Thanks again sdd

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks , I guess I need to set up a clone tent. That way I can keep the special ones eh? Going to go from small time to somewhat small time haha. Keep it up my friend. Thanks again sdd

You could always air layer a clone on a vegging plant. Cut it off right before putting the plant into flower. You'd be able to keep several different pheno's/cultivars alive a long time doing it like that. Without needing to have a separate cloning area.

Gardening Angel

Veteran

Hey sdd420

You going to love you special headbanger seen so
Many good ones over the years since it's testing

If you have enough daylight hours a desecret window sill
Will do the job

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
You could always air layer a clone on a vegging plant. Cut it off right before putting the plant into flower. You'd be able to keep several different pheno's/cultivars alive a long time doing it like that. Without needing to have a separate cloning area.

Hey DTOG

Thanks for your comments

@sdd420

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Week 8 update

PH 5.9
EC 1.4

So this week I adding extra pk to the diet I'll continue
To pk until day 56.
On day 56 I'll start the flush period until day 70 when I start harvest

Headbanger wk8

Headbanger wk8

Headbanger wk8

Headbanger wk8

Headbanger wk8

Thanks
GA

Alpen rock

:woohoo:Awesome job GA!!
They must be hanging upside down by now
What strikes me on your HB pics is the calyxes size and calyx to leaf ratio....simply amazing at just 7 wks
Well I kept cuts of my 3 phenos, they are on flush mode all looking great, all diferent and 2 still throwing white pistils at 70 +days (im delaying the chop ..should I?) ...oh yeah it did got hot as f. here also...Ive had around 36 °C in the tent during lights off!!
2 reek of lemon and gas, the other has less tight nugs with a more nutty kushy smell.2 look like serious yielder also...very dense buds for my low wattage setup
Cant wait to puff it and experience some of that homegrown Sour goodness

Peace and thks fr sharing!!