What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats Growing ND?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I had a busy weekend with company and other events. I will try and get some updated pictures posted in the next couple days. The Peyote Purple is starting to color up some now. I hope you all had a great weekend. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club

Attachments

• 9-20th-16 012.jpg
    9-20th-16 012.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 9-20th-16 011.jpg
    9-20th-16 011.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 9-20th-16 010.jpg
    9-20th-16 010.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 82
  • 9-20th-16 009.jpg
    9-20th-16 009.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 79

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club

Attachments

• 9-20th-16 009.jpg
    9-20th-16 009.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 9-20th-16 008.jpg
    9-20th-16 008.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 9-20th-16 007.jpg
    9-20th-16 007.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 9-20th-16 006.jpg
    9-20th-16 006.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
These are some pictures of my Zamaldelica x Hawaiian. Zamaldelica is (Zamal{African sativa} x Killer Malawi {African sativa} x (Hawaiian). This plant is from an f2 seed. It is Hawaiian dominant. Very vigorous growth and smells like sweet sunshine. I don't nuke plants with nutrients but this lady can handle them very well. (Alaskan fish emulsions brand and Morebloom). There is about 100 well developed bud sites on this plant. She has about one more month of flowering. Pistils started showing up August 25th outside. This plant was dug up and moved into flower room.https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment...nt.php?attachmentid=378870&stc=1&d=1474410378 Peace

Attachments

• 09-20-16 Z x H 001.jpg
    09-20-16 Z x H 001.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 09-20-16 Z x H 003.jpg
    09-20-16 Z x H 003.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 09-20-16 Z x H 004.jpg
    09-20-16 Z x H 004.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 81
  • 09-20-16 Z x H 007.jpg
    09-20-16 Z x H 007.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 83

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Couple more pictures. First is the stalk of the Zamaldelica x Hawaiian. The next two are buds of the Golden Tiger and the Kali China with a Corona bottle for size reference. Anyway thanks for stopping by this thread. Peacehttps://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=378871&stc=1&d=1474411647https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=378872&stc=1&d=1474411647:tiphat:

Attachments

• 09-20-16 Z x H 005.jpg
    09-20-16 Z x H 005.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 09-20-16 Z x H 009.jpg
    09-20-16 Z x H 009.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 09-20-16 Z x H 010.jpg
    09-20-16 Z x H 010.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 78

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
flowering update

flowering update

Zamal Hash Plant 50/50 phenotype.

Random branches of Zamaldelica x Hawaiian Plant#1
Top cola of Zamaldelica x Hawaiian plant #2. Both Z x H are at four weeks flowering today. Trichomes are forming on all bud sites now. The Zamal Hash Plant smells like fresh cut wood and a light pine background scent. The Zamaldelica x Hawaiian smells like equine. I can't hardly step away from either of those plants. I wish you all a great weekend! Peace:tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Harvest time for a few

Harvest time for a few

I chopped down 5 plants today. (Golden Tiger, Snow Moon, Orient Express, Ganesh, Peyote Purple).

They sure get looking small in a hurry when you cut off a bunch of leaves. They will hang for about a week then go into mason jars for three months. About the first of the year I will be ready to give out belated Christmas presents. :tiphat: Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I had an issue I just discovered today. I had pollinated two branches of one of my Zamal Hash Plants. A beautiful burgundy Snow Moon and an f2 of my Zamaldelica x Hawaiian. When checking swollen calyx's on one Orient Express and one other Zamal Hash Plant. The calyx's had seeds in them. (careless I guess) I don't know if one or both covered the other two ladies. I have no way to find out really. Both males are very similar in all aspects. The Snow Moon male was very colorful but this may be a recessive charictoristic in the new f1 hybrid. It wasn't my goal to do any other crosses this year. I may be surprised by some very unique beautiful plants. If it was stray pollen from a plant outdoors. The seed may not be viable depending on time of pollination. It happens, Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Some plants have been hanging for two days now. The aromas are incredible! I will post some updated pictures of the girls still in flowering tomorrow. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Been busy, Tomorrow is still on it's way. It has snowed here twice today. I have 8 ladies still flowering. A few will get cut in morning after coffee. I will have to start up the heater also. My Zamaldelica x Hawaiian's. Two plants still have a couple weeks of flowering they could do. Symposium for the MMJ vote is in Bismarck Saturday. I hope to see you there. I will try and get some pics up tomorrow. Really I will... tomorrow. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
IT'S TOMORROW WOOWEED!!!!!

IT'S TOMORROW WOOWEED!!!!!

Sorry to drag it out Syd. I've been printing off order forms for a grow kit. Planet Natural let me pick out a package for North Dakota growers. This way all that have it can be on the same page. I can help them easier with issues and know their equipment. My hope is to help them have a great first grow. I also recommended genetics that I know work well indoors. Some random picture updates. Zamaldelica x Hawaiian, #2 Zamaldelica x Hawaiian cola shot, Random bud shot, another random shot.:tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
still tomorrow

still tomorrow

Zamaldelica x Hawiian flower shot. Sorry for blurry shots I'm having breathing issues today. Snow Moon and Kali China cola's. The balance of plants are hanging or have been put into quart jars to cure. I have 8 full jars of just buds so far.:woohoo: Will be a nice harvest over all. I wish you all a great weekend. Peace:tiphat:

G

Hehe,just kidding man! :)

Great buds!What week of flowering are you now with your Zam Hashplants?Interested in how long they will take...

Have a nice weekend yourself!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Syd the Zamal hash plants are at 9 1/2 weeks or 66 days flowering today. There is two that weren't pollinated that are still pushing out pistils. The other two that were pollinated the pistils have turned amber/brown and are dying back now. The trichomes are mixed clear/clowdy. They have not turned amber yet. I'm going to let them go a few more days. They are getting frostier now and the seeded ladies I want to let seeds mature as much as possible before harvest. Hope this helps you my friend. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Special Shout Out

Special Shout Out

I would like to thank (Planet Natural, Ace Seeds and Gypsy Nirvana). Planet Natural for letting me pick out a special grow package for new growers in North Dakota. Ace Seeds for the variety of genetics available for entry level and advanced growers. The quality and service that is provided there will help new growers become competent and confident growers. Gypsy Thank you for the quantity and quality of the Laos Luang Prabang seeds. They will go a long way to helping me provide Asian Sativa's for an Indica dominated world. Unless a grower takes the time. People will never know what they have been missing. I hope to open these doors and minds.
So a big heart felt THANK YOU for your kindness and passions for your work. Peace:tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Today three Zamal Hash Plants were harvested, trimmed and hung up for initial drying. I didn't take pictures as I was watching football while I was working the harvest. Commercials go quick when doing one plant at a time and travelling between facilities. I will post up a few tomorrow. There is still three plants in flowering. One Kali China and two Zamaldelica x Hawaiian plants. One ZHP was extremely sticky and made trimming almost impossible. This is a fine problem to have, I'm not complaining. Some friends were given early sample from previously harvested plants. (Peyote Purple, Golden Tiger, Orient Express, Zamal Hash Plant and Snow Moon). The ZHP wasn't tested yet but the others were very well received. I was asked for more samples as they wanted to give a second opinion. lol I'm very happy again with the quality of this harvest. I give all the credit to Ace Seeds as genetics greatly influence every grow. The worlds best growers, grow mediums and fertilizers can't offset poor genetics with a good yield and quality. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Zamaldelica x Hawaiian plants #1 & #2

Zamaldelica x Hawaiian plants #1 & #2

I have two Zamaldelica x Hawaiian plants left in flowering. Here is a couple pictures. I really like the bud picture with the wasp on the leaf next to bud. The wasp stayed in the room all summer with the girls. There is also a few ladybugs still patrolling for pests. Peace:tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club

I wish you could smell these two plants. If you have ever been near a freshly bathed horse standing in the warm summer sun. That is the aroma of these Zamaldelica x Hawaiian plants. It's as pleasing as puppies breath to enjoy. I can't wait to harvest and cure these last two plants. I have one Zamal Hash Plant still hanging to dry. It's so sticky it still feels green. In two days it will be ready to separate buds from branches and put into caning jars. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts