What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's everyone planning on growing out in 2021?

St. Phatty

Might be the day to move the Rom mother outdoors for Veg. growth.

Sun rises officially at 5:50 AM but when I get up at 4:55 AM, there's plenty of light.

Looks like days are up to 16 hours, light cycle wise. at 42 degrees North.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Hey Snook , what happened with the g13s? Did they make it to the great outdoors?

M.

16 days to harvest (70days). These were taken 7/28 (on the right) and 8/11.. They are enormous colas. First time I've seen this type of bud.
Not sure how to proceed but it will come to me.. Not much smell. Are they worth the $200 for 6 seeds? dono yet.

Attachments

• photo2065291.jpg
    photo2065291.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 40
  • photo2065292.jpg
    photo2065292.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 39

rolandomota

Veteran
I made A bunch of seeds but I got shut down .
unfortunately I couldn't make any freakshow or supafreak but holy crap I made a fuck load of seeds im exited to see what the hell i randomly made and i have enough strange leaf seeds for a future reproduction run.
but its one of those who knows when the fuck i will be able to grow again this fucking household is too paranoid im not at all worried about being caught

The struggle is real

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Looking good Snook, I’m looking forward to your opinion 👍

Me too! I've grown hybrids mostly with good success, a few sativas that are good but not the stars they were supposed to be (it could just be me).
$40/seed??? I've pissed away allot more than that on really really stupid stuff that had no chance of returning anything.

40degsouth

Hey Snook,
I know what you mean re price and when you research the good Dr there’s a lot of bad press regarding him and his genetics. For me 40$, American, per plant is worth it, even although there were no freebies or extra seeds assuming it gets to me because he never did stealth shipping and never guaranteed they’d get to you and the germination rates are at %100 which they were, for me. Unfortunately after 911 l lost a few packs and all of a sudden the risk outweighed the price.
I grew his stuff pretty well exclusively for a few years and found most of it to be really hardy outdoors here. I also liked that when l rang him, to talk to him, he would answer the phone and sometimes give me a discount and mix and match packs that he’d put up on “the board” for l assumed his staff to send out to me or just so he could remember?? Sometimes he was a grumpy bear and sometimes he was affable and chatty.....just like me, as it turns out 😉😉
The ones that did particularly well were the Iranian G13, Iranian Haze, Endless Sky and the Iranian Chemdog; the latter being the first plant I’d grown to hit 4, guerrilla style and the Endless Sky was the first plant I’d grown to be an on the floor, couch lock, do not operate heavy machinery warning label.
l did find it interesting that there was a rumour he lost the ES cut and weather that’s true or not l don’t know but I find it very hard to believe because Bodhi had the original and was using it. Without knowing exactly what happened and Bodhi being Bodhi, probably gave it back, if that was in fact the case. . I found it interesting around this time that Bodhi stopped using the ES for his Sky Lotus and went to, from memory, the SFV? .
l never grew the pure G13 from him but I’d suspect the cut he’s got to be the real deal, despite the fact that haters gunna hate. Personally, l like that he doesn’t, often, get drawn into pointless internet debates and just keeps on keeping on.
Just my two cents,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts