What's new

whats chucky growin now

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah bummer on that one Chucky - yeah, certainly a bit of re-veg going on there. sigh...does make for a cool pic though! ;)

dank.Frank

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well the timer shit the bed about a month 1/2 ago and 1 light was on for 24 hrs and the other was 12/12 so it screwed up a few plants that were 3/4 the way flowered and made the others that just went in, veg longer and get huge
just starting flower a week ago when put new timer in
heres a
Panama Red x OPT
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Bubba Bx 1

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
SOUR D x CHEM D
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

DabSnob

shitty man, this exact thing happened to me last cycle... 1 plant hermied and pollinated a few of my other girls, not the best scenario but im going to pop a few of those seeds and see what happens.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
its been a while and shit still shit .heres a
BUBBA bush
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]CHEM KUSH[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=13229&pictureid=1136198"] [/FONT][/URL]
CHEM D X SD

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=13229&pictureid=1136196"] [/FONT][/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[/FONT]

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
PANAMA RED X OPT
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice. i will be checking in on her. cdsd was some of the most potent i have grown. caused me to white out. really pissed i lost that cut and apparently everyone else did too :(

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well i got 2/16 to germ in the paper towels but after 7 days i think thats all thats gonna crack.will try some other dankness to germ

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have extra cal-mag for you if you're out chucky. Swing by this weekend if you get a min. Can't wait to see that CDxSD. F2 them maybe?

EDIT: HAHA, i just realized that cal mag was a question about TWxBMS. I'm guessing that issue was straightened out a few years ago. HA! Anyway if you do need CaMg+, it's here.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hahahhahah i saw that post from a ? i ask a cpl yrs ago
hoping that the issues i been having at cuzs dont fuck up the chem d x sd ,had some power problems with blowing breakers and of course cuz dont go downstairs to notice that the lights have been off for days ,sos out there

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well i changed the menu again took out gumballs and kept Krizz's ABUSIVE X OG FIRE
and added Zepp's DOUBLE STRAWBERRY DIESEL and DJ's CHEM D ibl X CHEM Dibl
germing 5 of each

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice line up chucky - here's some good luck for you to find some dank!!

Did you happen to get ChemSour x Digi Bx1 seeds?

dank.Frank

D

DJXXPLATINUM

DONO WHY THE SHELLS ARE SO HARD, ON SOME OF THE OTHERS I MADE......WHEN THEY DIDN'T EVEN CRACK I PUT EM IN MY MOUTH LIKE A SUNFLOWER SEED JUS CRACKING THE SEAM WITHOUT HARMING THE EMBRYO...AND GOT HALF OF THE UNCRACKED ONES TO GERM...I'LL PM YA..DJ

Latest posts

Latest posts