What's new

whats chucky growin now

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Dam Chucky them Killer Queens are packing on some weight...:woohoo: I just put the last of my veg plants into flower yesterday...Think I am going to give Coco a run this fall :tiphat:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
the kids are looking great again after setting off a fogger to spank the thrips .the flower room is looking awesome too ,the KQ's will start coming down next weekend then some Bubba.thinking on putting the 2 DEEZ x SD outdoors they are all read 3 feet tall in veg ,also have 2 KKSC X CB 2 SHAYZEE X BLUEBERRY ,2 SUDDENLY SCHROM X BUBBA to go out .still have some of each xcept the deez for the indoor thing

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i have a feeling you will bro cuz the are stinking up the part of the basement where they veg.i also put a KKSC X CB ,SHAYZEE X BLUEBERRY , SUDDENLY SCHROM X BUBBA in flower today

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i transplanted the DEEZ x SD and the KKSC X CB into 7 gal bags yesterday for the outdoor fun ,will put them out this week.so i got 2 DEEZE X SD 2 KKSC X CB 2 SHAYZEE X BLUEBERRY 2 SUDDENLY SCHROM x BUBBA going out.had to chop a couple bubbas yesterday cuz of moldy nugs but they were only a couple days from done anyway .had to put the dehumidifier in, cuz the humidity was 79% with most of my plants budding i dont need that shit again

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
tanx philthy i got a couple going outdoors this weekend so far no issues beside them f-ing thrips they are almost as bad as mites lol

Latest posts

Latest posts