What's new

whats chucky growin now

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey chuck have ya tried to install a drainage line on the dehumidifier ??? might help ya to allow the dehumidifier to stay on allways. drill hole in bottom of collection pan add a barbed fitting silicone her in, place hose on fitting and route to wherever. isnt the water from a dehumidifier just like R/O water

Khaleel

Veteran
hi chuck, i don't post much these days but still reading.. your grow is amazing man great stuff. just wanted to echo maj. pothead's suggestion to put a drainage tube on your humidifier so don't have to worry about it filling up. you might have to elevate the dehumidifier a foot or two off the floor to get the gravity/drainage action going through the tube.. and like maj. said, the stuff is pure condensed water so it is effectively RO'd. could just drain it into a 30 gal or so rubermaid tote and recycle the water every 3-4 days or whenev you get to your grow. or just to a sink or shower or laundry room floor drain if you don't care to keep it, etc.. (?) anyway thought that might help so threw it out there :respect:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey chuck have ya tried to install a drainage line on the dehumidifier
thats exactly what i was going to do on my trip out tomorrow just 1 more exspence that chucky takes care of ,its getting very old .i have not cracked any new beans cuz i dont know if mi going to contiinue out there at the grow site .between gas $$ every couple days( 25.00 ).and supplies im running on empty ,its not fun anymore.im tired of hearing im to tired after work to climb up and down the stairs to check on stuff .he is 2-3 yrs older then me and drives mostly but i work hard I have a hard job and then drive there (takes 30-40 min) and then take care of stuff for a hour or 2 and then drive 30-40 mins back home.seems like alot for 1/2 the harvest

D

DJXXPLATINUM

I HAD A PARTNER THAT WAS JUST A LAZY ASS...I AM RUNNING THIS ONE MYSELF...YEAH THEY CAN'T MAKE IT UP THE STAIRS......BUT THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM SMOKIN THE END RESULT...DJ

coolbud

puffin' the herb
Awesome pics chuck , that blueberry looks nice maybe i'll grow some in the future.I'm really sorry for your Sour bubble:comfort:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
DJXXPLATINUM .tanx man .Cuz ask me last night if we were going to do some outdoor this year and i told him he cant even take care of whats in his basement.how the hell is he going to trek across the fields to a grow spot ,needless to say he got pissy hahahaha

coolbud tanx .i lost about a ounce to mold so far

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i put the dehumidfier up on a platform and added a piece of garden hose to it and into a bucket .will see if cuz checks on it.

i did this on the 2nd ,i call yesterday to see how much water we took out of the room and he hadnt even went down stairs to check it since i was there last, so 3 days

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
went out to see the grow and cuz actually did go down and check but it was dark and nothing was on when it was supposed to be so needless to say the dehumidifier or the lights were not on for 3 days .it seems the dehumidifier overloaded the surge protector i had it plugged into about 1 hr after i left .you would think he would have called me or even told me yesterday when i called him. annnnnywho on with the show

sour bubble

sour creek

MOD thanks pistilpete
12/12 today :jump:

KILLER QUEENS
12/12 today:jump:

next time out ill get pics of the blueberry and the abusive haze and abusive haze x og fire

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sorry for the frustration bro, its always a pain when things dont run smooth
he lucky he is family or this would have been over a long time ago haha .i cant do it anywhere else as i live in an apt with landlord right downstairs.

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
he lucky he is family or this would have been over a long time ago haha .i cant do it anywhere else as i live in an apt with landlord right downstairs.

well its cool yo cuz lets you do your thing there. but if he is consuming any at all, dude should help out a bit. maybe try to learn something! :)

hey chuck,don't let life get you down. you'll have some smoke in the end but next time mayby you could keep some female in veg that don't smell. then put a cut in 5 gallon bucket and outside it goes.we have a nice little swamp near us and sometimes i put out there. mayby you can do that.use a suitcase with wheels to move plant and bucket around.if ask your wife kick you out with your suitcase.i hope it works out for you and don't let it ruin your freindship with him.as allways have a buzzed day i know i will. peace and God bless you my friend !

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well i went to the grow and the power stayed on this time but the 5gal bucket was overflowing onto the floor ,so the dehumidifier sucked the water out of the air only to deposit it on the floor,he says i checked it 2 nights ago and it was fine.and so the battle goes .its turning into AS THE GARDEN FLOUNDERS soap opera hahaha

BLUEBERRY :jump:

JOHN PAUL JONES
:jump:
getting a stronger grape smell every time i go there

:jump:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I see the nanners br0 :( are there many? I have 2 ladies... both labeled as Grape Tooth :D

The JPJ should check out around day 55 Chucky... looks like one of the ladies is right on track? Ready for her destiny Luke :good: