What's new

whats chucky growin now

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chucky they look good..what up with those last two side by side..yur attempt at a stereo image? He He He...DD

Billygoat

Hey Chucky,

thanks for posting the pictures. Glad to see you got a nice girl. All the reports from everyone have been way better then I ever thought. This cross wasn't meant to be this good. Boy, did I and everyone else get a surprise. I don't know what your girl smelled like in flower, but it should have smelled like a sweet candy bubblegum. Most of the pheno's are on that side. End cured smell should be around that also. Taste should be lick smacking.

Let me know what you think. I know you grow and smoke allot, so I'm wanting to hear your 2-cents once she's cured up. Thanks for growing them out. I should have some new special seeds for you down the road before spring planting.
Take care,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
BG hope alls good ,i will do up a lil report in the near future once dried and jared ,i did smoke a sampler and its really nice head kinda creeper and makes ya Chinese eyed hahaha.

heres some KASHMIR RESIN FACTOY F3s

some OG FIRE X ABUSIVE ,ABUSIVE ,SELECT RECIPE

M

moses224

I love the structure on the Humbolt express its wicked looking nice bud formation to get the producing benefits of indica and look and high of sativa sounds like a great mix (im guessing on genetics based on way plant looks) Anyways good vibes and killer grow

moth

Just Gorgeous work on the Flowers Chuck

Ohh for the room you have, I am envious.
That AO is a looker .
Still have some H3AD bans I want to do one day too

All The Best back at ya

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
im very happy that you all are enjoying these pics cuz i evjoy growing the plants in the pics hahahaha

heres a lil ORANGE APOLLO X SOUR D

HUMBOLDT EXPRESS

ECSD

my cuz's basement smells awesome hahahaha

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Stellar man... OAxSD sounds like a nice cross. I haven't crossed my OA's with anything other than themselves yet, but I've got some plans for them. Your HE looks like it's gonna be thick. Nice work.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Chucky!

What are you doing in here!!!???

:yikes:

That Orange Apollo Sour Diesel cross sounds mighty tasty!! :yummy:

I bet it stinks like rotten fruit and roadkill in there! LOL

Billygoat

Got to agree with Lake. She's going to fill in very nice. You should have a very nice harvest with the HE. Is she smelling like sweet bubblegum candy yet? Thanks for sharing the info and pictures. I hope all is well.
Take care,
BG

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Damn Chuck, that last sHE is huge. Looks like your dog is sniffing her out too. Just what I'd be doing if I was there. Good dog.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chuckchuckedchuckinseedallover
howzit brother..?? As usual brother your gurls are PHAT as a mofo.. such a great menu you have for fall love love love it.. bbl to peep your bishes.. peace n pufs..

sackO

moth

Dam Beautiful Job Brother Chuck ! As always

Man I miss my closet for now Can I live vicariously threw you ?
Blessings Brother