What's new

whats chucky growin now

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
OVERLOAD.... it's a good kind of shock though. Lookin' tasty as hell Chuck ~:good:

Bancock Betty is greasy man. The veg side is strong... healthy babies ~

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chuckitychuckschucklings
Howzit brother..?? Man that group shot looks good enough to puff.. ;) brother ya gotta do a puff report on the sour saver pulease... have you puffed her before? if so do tell... I really like the sounds of abusive x bubba.. to bad capt is MIA... bbl peace n pufs.

sackO

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
condor420 hey bro just dont call me that in mixed company lmao

biatchzxz your plants will look like mine 1day ,i didnt start out this good tanx for peeping
sackoweed i have never had the pleasure yet .puff puff pass to the sacko

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Wow Chuster :)....thing;s are looking wonderful on your end.......wish the same could be said here :(.......more about that later ........just hope i can live through your grow for a bit .........;)

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
ut-oh at the tree farm ,hope ya get it straightened out .and you can come on over and enjoy my garden anytime gurrl tanx for peeking

Fat J

Happy St Patty's chucky, Gonna make green boilermakers - normal beer, shot of whiskey with blue food color, drop it it and may the luck-o-the irish be with ya ^.^

Fat J

Hehe, oops - my friend (irish) educated me on the name sayin its st paddy's day and i was stompin on his culture ^.^ oops... but ya, I personally like green herb better than green booze any day of the week.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
ZEPP what up bro .theres nothing better then the green to make a great greenday

FAT J ,im irish but i dont drink ,hehe figure that out,but i do love me some good greenage
tanx for peeping my friends

Latest posts

Latest posts