What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well my friends and those who arent haha #5 LSD is deff a female #4 no show still and i had to kill that #3 lil perv showed me his nuts so(off with his head) So i got 3/5 bottle rocket female 1/5 lsd and mabee a 2nd/5 female
and in the wings i have some KRYPTONITE so watch the F*@% out, we gonna kill superman with the next run :muahaha:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i'll be driving to the grow show tonight show i'll get some updated pix of what i got going on its been a lil while since i took some pics

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
high peoples i only had enough patience to upload a few pics (the pic uploader sux ass now)i'll do more later or tomorrow when i got an extra hour we have my *8 plant scrog 6 suddenly schrom 2 of the unknown

this is the SS

and i think these are from the unknowns

these are SUDDENLY SCHROM 2@ 62 days 12/12 and 2 @60 days 12/12

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres a few more of the SUDDENLY SCHROM that i didnt upoad the other day

AND i have been gifted a cople a cuts a few weeks back and they are just about to be cloned again so i can get me some good weeds to smoke know what im sayin man LMAO ,i got
THE WHITE

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd a couple of
ECSD

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
vindiesel tanx man
FiveLeggedGoat tanx for peekin ,i cant wait for either ive been wanting to try the real deal ECSD since i first heard of it but being up here in the NE not much access to elite stuff .and the WHITE that just looks ridculusly resin coated crazyness mmmmmmm-mmmmm

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres my scrog they been flower since 9/26 still got about 28 -35 days left to go

heres a couple diff 1's in the rear AK47 3 left side BOTTLE ROCKET 2 againts wall right side the WHITE ,ECSD

the end of my SUDDENLY SCHROM grow ecept the scrog but wow what a strain but i gotta move on to new stuff for my head :muahaha:

B

buzzed day

those schroms sould start some excitement to.you go to the grow show? heck i just missed a show 4 years ago in canada.would like to see one there.peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
highya buzz the schrom's are some tasty tasty treat ,my friends are like DUDE where did ya get that and can ya get me some (1 day they will get tired of hearing ,aw man i just got his last bag, damn im sorry bro)lol.i give away plenty enough to my close friends and i can count them on the hand that only has 3 fingers and a thumb ,they would do the same if the circumstances were switched .
Im sorry but when i refer to the grow show thats my grow ,i have to drive like 40 mins to get there.
as always Buzz tanx for peeking at the girls they love the attenion

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres the 2 LSD girls i ended up with the 1 on the needs to go into better dirt i used some from a friend whnen i counldnt get any for whatever ther reason was but anywho the dirt sux ass .it also fried my lil BUBBA BX's but i got 5 more of them beans

THE WHITE

took 6 cutting the other day

got 2 ECSD gonna make 1 a mom

see links in SIG for other goodies

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
just got back from my grow a lil while ago with a few pics of the 8 plant scrog
1 of them is throwin a few nanners but its late in flower so im not woried about it

:muahaha:

Last edited: