chuckyoufarley

Veteran
DIGITAL BERRY X GOLDEN CINDY 99
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
7407c97234d45839653e83c63cee717c_1035227.jpg
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[/FONT]
SHAYZEEY X BLUEBERRY[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
NYCDX SOURBUBBLEXCINDY 99
[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[/FONT]

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
AUGUSTWEST i ll be at it as long as im able bro
got some goodness here

BUBBA BX1
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
back right corner is ABUSIVE KUSH HAZE front right HAPPY ENDING back left BUBBA BX1[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
All looks absolutely amazing dude. You never seize to impress me dude. I love it all. Scratch & sniff monitor needed immediately lol

W

Womble

struggling to keep up chucky lol...some great plants shown here bro really nice work each and every.
continuing to wait for my Abusive's to sex, coming up to week 7, so hopefully soon I'm gonna be having the pleasure of an abusive lady about the house...peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see you kept one of those GC x DB Bx1 around - how's the smoke on that? Good numbers from her? Did I miss that part? lol

dank.Frank

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
dank.frank i cut her last week ,so about 8 days drying time so far and it has a lil fresh taste and smell,got about 1 oz mabee a lil more
.but i will give her a test drive tomorrow when i not high on the cookies hahahaa.its funny i been having issues with my BP and when i eat a cookie it gets close to what they say is nomal120/80.took it at lunch 12:00 cuz i had a headache and it was 156/98 i ate a cookie and at 4:45 i took it it was 123/83 it works for me .the other day it was 168/104

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
surprised by the lower yield on her...some where in those seeds is a monster yielding plant....lol...

dank.Frank

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Chuck. I know the feeling on mangled BP my shjt is always crazy everytime I go to the doctor. And they check my blood pressure. The girl who usually takes it. Looks at me all weird and looks at the meter like ". This can't be right , this guy is sitting there chillaxed". I'm just so used to it I guess