What's new

whats chucky growin now

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
awesome you are still rocking the old oga logo.. Thought I would stop by an old friends thread and say hi

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
change of plans on the new seeds im going to germ to replace the c99x gf.i found pack of subcools third demension
that MOTH sent me a while back

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
man i made some choco chunk muffin cake with an OZ of popcorn buds from the outdoor DEEZ ,KKSC X CB,SHAYZEE X BLUEBERRY,holy fuggin shit i ate a piece about 2" x 3" and i was bobbin and weaving while walking the dog hahah. my friend ask me dude are you drunk ,he says you got that drunk stance and your eyes are bleeding lol

hello my freind! sorry it;s been awhile sence i wrote. i see your haveing a really fun time with with the food stuff !!! me and a freind were thinking of trying brownies or something like that for the verry first time. sounds like your"s was a yes lol. of course your great smoke helps!!! dam this is hard to write, right lol. the purple black/skunk is rocking my day and the buzz keeps growing could be a dood creeper haha.life still good. hope you and your"s are good to. have a buzzed day!!! peace and God bless

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I read your last post Chucky and I laughed harder this time than the last time...hehehe...

Keep the bob and weave ... it is a sign of good times...dodge those imaginary punches, bro!!!

dank.Frank

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hahahhaha i wish i still had some muffin cake ,it was a very enjoyable high .brought a dozen cookies to tampa and stoned my friends down there.
heres a lil of the DEEZ @ 69 days flower

Last edited:

ehonda187

Heya Chuck, Just playing catch up time on the forums....That Deez is looking tasty mang! :joint:
Should be able to chef something up proper with that. Glad to see you are still rockin out bro!:rtfo:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
ehonda187 great to see ya stopping in ,long time no see eh.
well i got FEMALES
3 Digital Berry X Golden Cindy 99
3 Laughing Budda XSuper SkunkXBlueberry
2 Abusive Kush Haze
and 5 others still to show sex

Latest posts

Latest posts