What's new

whats chucky growin now

Leeroy&Co:

Nice lookin' girls there mate, I still have the bubba kush bx1 x blueberry as a mother plant since start of the year, vegging net door to 1 hazexskunk and 1 bubbleicious about 7weeks in flower but can't wait to get back to the bubbaxbb on the next round. The hazexskunk smells and looks awesome, the bubbleicious is massive but next to no trichomes,never seen anything like it, it's like weed without the snow,pretty disapointing, but I shall give it the time required and if it doesnt improve, she gets the axe and its just going to be bubbaxbb and the haze for a while i think. How's life treatin' ya these days anyways man?

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i am pissed at myself for making a very stupid mistake , i left a cfl on in the flower room for 4 days ,apparently my cuz does not go into that part of the cellar unless its after lights on but its my bad anyway ,i left it on . .i got stuff a a lil over a month in and a few just a couple weeks in. i will see how viking does with stress eh theres 9 of them in there

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well so far i only found 1 banana on the top of the top bud that was rite under the lite that was left on so i picked off
heres some viking 10/14 since 2/11

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
got 2 new strains in the stable,dont know whos LSD i got but will inquire more and i got a cut of BILLY GOATS ARCATA TRAIN WRECK.TW is the shorther 1

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
I just got my hands on my second version of TW,,, I m super excited to see that its still alive.

I went over to hang out a buddys house for a daytime party, and we go into the basement to get beer, and in the fridge is a tray of clones that are all nearly dead, most are actually dead. Two of them are alive and Im like whats up Teddy? Hes like, a friend made them for me, but I coudn't do anything with them. Im like, hook a sucker up man, and hes like okay theyre 3/4 dead they're all yours.

psyched out

nice plants Chuck

SkunkyDemon

Well at worst you may have a few beans to add to your seed colletion.I had a light on, on my fan for almost a month. It was kind of cool beacuse I ended up with a few seeds where the plant was closest to the light. Great pics Chucky!!
Peace

wow chuck,your getting a hole lot of new strains. congrates. i don't get around much any more but i bet they are top notch.there are so many new strains being made by all, it's really great. got my first o.g. kush in about 3 or 4 wks. ago. also going to be pulling a northernlight/skunk from amsterdam i was told. it's a heck of a find for me.i' ll enjoy comeing here and seeing all your plants. have a buzzed day, i know i will. peace and God bless

thank you verry much my freind !!!! if i ever get a safe address or legal in my state i'll be takeing that up. thaks so much again. have a buzzed day i know i will. !!! peace and God bless

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i just got word today that i can run a 1000 instead of 2 400's .got a 7foot ceiling but actually to be safe i would keep the light at 6 foot ,dont know how hot it will get right above the hood.so in the next few weeks i will purchase a light.cant wait to see what kind of yeild i can get with it.

M

MacGyver420

this has got to be one of the older threads hanging around this forum for sure... keep doing your thing man; those new clones you showed some pics of a few posts ago sound dank.