What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats are you growing outdoors this coming season

Wendull C.

Veteran
Dankwolf, sour d loves it outside here. Large plant frames with sparse leaves compared to other cultivars. Og grows great too, but the quality is never there as in taste and smell. The sun seems to bake it off of them even under 75% shade cloth watered three times a day. Og crosses from seed do the same thing. This is over many years of trying.

Baked Beans, I don't know which one. The friend I got it from doesn't know which Durban either. Large sativa plants with thin leaves and light green buds. The effect is extremely energetic and happy. I like to vape it before running. I wanted to pheno hunt but ran out of time.

Top_shelf_farms

Popped 400 seeds so far... Here's what I'm working with....
From south fork seeds:
Maximus
Cherry Chem
South fork kush
South fork kush "c"
Two wave hold down
Sour d x Chem bx3

From bodhi:
Sky lotus
Dragon fruit
Snow wookie
Chem91jb x snow lotus

From golden lion:
Crystal cush

From golden state:
Berlato
Tahoe berry
LA con x royal kush
Chuckfoot x royal kush

From rare dankness:
Rug burn og

From CSI Humboldt;
Sfv f1

From Crockett family farms: I'm looking for another tangie pheno from citrus sap...

Then a bunch of cherry pie cherry private stock crosses...and a few grape ape crosses I made, grape ape x sour banana sherbet and grape ape x granola funk....

I won't be planting all of these but finding 25 with the best vigor, structure and smell...

buckyboy

I usually grow bagseed from midgrade. Decided to order seeds(finally got the nerve) this year. Got 5 purple maroc from Female Seeds..5 church..And 5 AMS from GHS..4/5 PM sprouted. 5/5 church..5/5 AMS. I only have 4 holes(8-10) hrs direct sun.(spaced about 4 ft apart) Didnt think theyd all sprout because they were so small.. lol. I guess Ill throw the rest(if they live)in buckets. No way I can throw them awway. But theyll only get like 3 hrs direct sun a day. Mostly in the shade. If they can make it through that with no mold, considering im in Florida, they'll be keepers.......

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Feminzed and non-feminized beans... Not sure yet.

But I will be running these cuts...

Super Skunk
Blackberry OG
Venom OG
East Coast Sour Diesel Haze
Sugar Punch
Bubblicious
Malawi
Chocolope
24k Gold
The White ( 4 different phenos)
And a few more...

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Feminzed and non-feminized beans... Not sure yet.

But I will be running these cuts...

Super Skunk
Blackberry OG
Venom OG
East Coast Sour Diesel Haze
Sugar Punch
Bubblicious
Malawi
Chocolope
24k Gold
The White ( 4 different phenos)
And a few more...

gl with the malawi bro. mine didnt start flowering last year till sept 21st. it was no where near finished when i had to pull it on nov 10th

JACKBAYBEH

Popped some 12 yr old beans of Romulan x ISS I had in the stash along with a couple killing fields fems and some old PPP.
Just germ testing really. Didn't expect any of these old ass beans to pop but..... got 90% ! No room in here so I have no choice but to go OD. Not gonna let them go to waste. :biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Popped some 12 yr old beans of Romulan x ISS I had in the stash along with a couple killing fields fems and some old PPP.
Just germ testing really. Didn't expect any of these old ass beans to pop but..... got 90% ! No room in here so I have no choice but to go OD. Not gonna let them go to waste. :biggrin:

How did you store those old beans to get that good percentage of viables?

DP

JACKBAYBEH

Seed packs are kept in mason jars that are packed with an ample amount of silica gel desiccant and kept in the vegetable bin of my downstairs refrigerator. This frig is kept on the lowest setting and is rarely ever used/opened. When I go to germ old beans I give them a good scuff and soak them in a kelp solution with a few drops of hormex for a full 24 hours before dropping them in soil.
That's it really. I've been pretty lucky with germ rates on a lot of older beans in the collection the past couple of years. This last group were some of the oldest I have tried so didn't expect much. Respect Dr PurPur. I enjoy your posts brother:tiphat:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Seed packs are kept in mason jars that are packed with an ample amount of silica gel desiccant and kept in the vegetable bin of my downstairs refrigerator. This frig is kept on the lowest setting and is rarely ever used/opened. When I go to germ old beans I give them a good scuff and soak them in a kelp solution with a few drops of hormex for a full 24 hours before dropping them in soil.
That's it really. I've been pretty lucky with germ rates on a lot of older beans in the collection the past couple of years. This last group were some of the oldest I have tried so didn't expect much. Respect Dr PurPur. I enjoy your posts brother:tiphat:
I enjoy your posts as well:tiphat:

DP

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

That Romulan x ISS should be fire. F2 those if you can pretty please :yes:

As far as my outdoor girls for this year I've settled on Star Dawg IX, Trapper Creek OG, Sour Dubb, and Chem 91 (JB?). I just potted them up to 5 gallons from 2 gallons so they are ready to take off again. Cleaned all the lower scruff and BS off too.

Lacocina

I'm running
Oaxican Red

Alien orange cookies
Familia funk x Cement shoes
Larry purple Alien
Apricot x Black Lime
Skorange
Duct Tape.. Gorilla glue x dosido
Dosido#22 f2
Dosido#9 f2
Kashmir x Cement shoes
Stardog Guava
Orange Cookies
Alien Apricot x boysenberry
RKS x Alien

issack

Veteran
Green crack. S1 original cut.
Black cherry OG.
Sour kush.
Pineapple chunk.
Blue dream.
Mountain Apple OG. ( sour kush × deadhead OG)
Shark shock.
Dutch Treat.
Wailua blueberry.
OG ghost train haze.

Sivas

Chitrali P2
(Guerilla gold 3 x Patriot medicine) x Chitrali
F13 F2
The blue OX
Durban poison x Patriot medicine F2
Cheese
Guerilla gold 3 x Patriot medicine

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Alien Orange cookies
Black Lime Reserve
Dr. Grinspoon
Salmon Creek/Orange Crush x Lavender Lights
Amnesia lemon
Royal Haze x Mango Haze
Sour Dubble
OGMango x Sour Dubble x Chiquita Banana

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I just popped some autoflowers for outside. Should be done by July, before anyone would be looking for them.

Magnetic Midnight
Buzzy Body
20 Gauge

Latest posts

Latest posts