What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whatever happened with the pet photo III cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuco

i believe DG has been under the weather of late.

i am sure once she is better and up to the task she will be back.

get well soon D
peace.

G

III is over.

III is over.

Actually, the III cats photo contest is done, won by yours truly with a picture of DAKOTA, some of the prize seeds are now stinking out my cabinet. That wonder diesel stinks and it is only 69 days old from seed.
Still vegging it and man the stink is just incredible. Can't even imagine what the bugger will smell like when buds start popping.

A big thx again to DG and REZ for the chance to win some great prizes.

PS get well DG if you are under the weather.

Last edited:
Any plans for a cats 4 contest? I have an incredible pic of my little dude but i wasnt a member here in time for the previous contests. :joint:

THC4SIM

I know the contest aint going at the moment but i gotta share a pic of my chilled out cat!! Clio

pussface

dammit... i love kitties... i so woulda entered little angus in that shit. there should be another cat contest... or a kitten picture contest... cuz kittens are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts