What's new

Whatever happened to strains that smelled like Baby Poo??

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This Ken Father x Alpha Diesel by Phillthy had a sour baby poo smell - it was kinda offensive...but in that good way...

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

jd4083

Veteran
every time I see something phillthy grew all I can think is that I want to be like him when I grow up

skwirl

Is that smell an novelty? I don't think so. Every time I grew something rank it would be dank and be a big hit

HorseMouth

I think some Haze crosses still have that Poo smell. I run a Super Silver Haze that is referred to as the Baby Poop. I also run a Hazy TrainWreck that has no Baby Poo smell, so who knows?

Peace

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
theyre still around, I made a crazy stinky cross out of 4 beans in a 3# bag a friend got years back. reeked like skunk in the jar and when you smoked it it tasted and smelt like a combination of burning shit and hot garbage, absolutely horrible. noone wanted it or would touch it so it got rotated out.

skwirl

I've heard that about some Haze

I would love to have weed so stinky that folks would be like> Did you step in some dog doo girl?? haha

Or cat poo. Cat crap smells worse than anything imho. Kitty doo doo is at the top of my list of bad smells Dog doo is B A D and in the top 5... but Cat Crap is so nasty I gag when I smell it...

I can barely understand how people let their cats poop inside. Even with a cat box it's so nasty ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

nukklehead

I am not a huge Subcool fan but he says his Appolo 13 fits what you are searching for:

From Sub... Taste: It's almost indescribable, like rotting fruit, citrus, and baby poo with a hint of pepper

But this is second hand info.

Had some at one time.. would rip your head off.. things changed and when I came back sub was suffering some reputation problems so never tried again.. I can vouch for that one though.. rotten diaper through and through with good ole baby formula.. lol...

G.O.T.

I have a cut called "Silver Skunk" ( old school skunk x silver pearl)

i think it smells like baby poo. as does others.

not med man seeds. he is a joke

skwirl

Do you people who don't have issues?

One that comes to mind is the Original Chronic. Got the seeds on BC back when that was what you did. We nicknamed it Smelly Cat