What's new

Whatcha Puffin

Green Supreme

Veteran
Found an old jar with some treats the cops chopped that I will likely never find again. First up is Willie Nelson. Peace GS

Last edited:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
they tell me it's called Lemon Citrus Haze. real up up and away almost jittery high, lasts for a long while, very... euphoric i guess is what they call it? had the giggles the whole time and ended up going into a bong shop i thought might be a sex shop at first and spent $60 on smoking utensils.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

smells real lemony on first examination, underneath is some sort of weird smell, like perfume in an old purse?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Some really good tasting lemony shit that's got a bunch of SEEDS in it. Hmmmmm... :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

nothing, just donated this month's weed budget to a better cause, keeping a brother free, ran out today.......

X

xxDR.KICKASSxx

some kotton candy kush this stuff is flipping killer ill try to post a pic before its all gone lol

vapor

Veteran
congolese with a seed on the top bit of the bud from liamba pollen at the end of flower.

Attachments

• P1070030.jpg
    P1070030.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 14

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some cheese thats extra sticky this run. The trichs stretch out looking like spider webs. There were no mites though :). Goopy goodness. I think silica is why. Upped the dose.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php