Whatcha Puffin

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Bubba

browse.php

MildeStoner

Veteran
My smoke from this morning..

A friends first attempt at outdoor growing, jackberry, not bad at all, full stone, taste leaves a lot to be desired, smokey and lacking:
picture.php

Mystery (quite a few pre 2004 serious seeds ak47 were grown out in this garden, tastes like the indica pheno of ak to me, but can't say for sure):
picture.php

picture.php

Outdoor exodus cheese from a large garden:
picture.php

Outdoor Mako Haze from a larger garden:
picture.php

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some slightly aged White Widow ( dang I gotta figure out how to take pictures and put them on the intenet. As it stands now I have to wait for my wife to do it and that could be weeks :huggg:)

Back to the white widow, not crazy about the initial aroma upon opening the jar and then sealed bag, it's been "aged" for about a year in a vacuum sealers zip lock which was then put in a black glass ( vitality glass ) jar and now that I think of it, it's definitely older than a year because that pure purle which is really excellent is a year as of april 1 ( posted with images a page or 2 ago here on this thread ) .

I'm rambling so I definitely can't smoke this WW during the day on work days hahaha.

In short it's somewhat different then most of the cannabis we've seen in california dispensaries . :blowbubbles:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A bit of a change-up. Am now doing a little Platinum Girl Scout Cookies :woohoo:

Platinum_Girl_Scout_Cookies_1-22-2013_9487.jpg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Thin Mint Cookies from yesterday. Turning out to be a decent daytime bud while working.

046.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts