What's new

Whatcha Puffin

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Ogre x C99 and Kandy Kush tonight...freaking goes fast around here man...I can't believe I went through that much since Monday...time to sell crap on Amazon again...lol

Green Supreme

Veteran
Some joints I puffed this afternoon with a motley crew lol. Marihuanaman, Mr. Resistor, Jodie Emery, Alkhemist and Jeremiah. First is King. Peace GS

Last edited:

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
No Pictures, maybe I will take a few before I smoke it all...

I had a friend make a run to the dispensary here (West Seattle on Delridge).. Anyway, I got a whole much of stuff in little packages.

1. Purple OG 2 grams
2. Acapulco Jack 2 grams
3. NYCD 2 grams
4. Blue Dream 2 grams
5. Sunshine quarter ounce
6. OG Buggle Hash 1 gram
7. Cherry Pie Hash 1 gram

I love the Blue Dream. I have heard people on here and at home trashing it, but I like it. I really think I am going to see if I can get a clone.

The OG Bubble Hash is not too good. It is hard and brittle and smokes like old resin from a pipe or something. It is harsh and foul tasting. Just a bad way of making it.

The Cherry Pie Hash is great. I want more. Pliable and good tasting.

I like the Acapulco Jack and may get some more of that.

The Purple OG was pretty good stuff. I may get more of that. It is your typical kush, nice looks and smells. Last night I had some after some wine and I was on my lips.

Haven't tried the NYCD yet, maybe tonight. It is funny, but when I find something I really like I smoke it till it is gone and then get around to the other stuff.

LubdaNugs

Veteran
OTIBG x Warlock.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
puffin some amazing flo buds at the moment,
up next some OGK
then some very special other type of OGK