What's new

Whatcha Puffin

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Looks like yesterday was a really rough day for ya Green! :comfort:
About to light up a blunt of Truth (ECSD x Mango Haze) loaded w/ BubbleHash! :woohoo:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks nice GS, is that indo or out? jus wonderin, i like how u got 2 types of light on the bud, looks like an incandecent making yellow and sunlite makin blue..... or is that flash on flash off? good lookin pics either way in both shades of light.

im puffin a nice big joint of flo dusted w keef after a long hike

Green Supreme

Veteran
Its indoor. The lighting is with flash for first 2 pics and then natural light, then flash and last is natural light. Peace GS

ghostly

Thanks for noticing... It's the logo for my seed company, pacific northwest roots.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357874072.768922.jpg testing stage

You up in BC?

I notice most of your buds have a 'natural' trim, I like that. Folks around here have become trim nazis and put on an uber tight trim

Anyways... Some WhiteDawg from Lemonhoko from last evening
bluemoonshine x DC DP kinger

ghostly

Whatcha Puffin

Oh ya nice ones ghostly. Warlock checkcheck1. Peace GS

I just finished running Exile (warlock x nl x ww) nice stuff, pretty too

I used to visit surrey n van when I attended WWU in Bellingham. Back when Blunt Bros was just opening

Been wanting to visit whistler again.

Tahoe OG (CC seeds version)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357969271.516653.jpg
And the lil Elephant
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357969309.327039.jpg

Green Supreme

Veteran
Nice ones LubdaNugs and ghostly.

I spent many hours in Blunt Bros. Got a funny story. I went to an awesome Halloween party there one year with Breeder Steve, Barge and Romulan Joe. Joe carried Barge on his back all night in Barges back pack, too funny.

Now at the time Steve had this killer red oil. Hard as rock. Had to dig hits out with a metal poker. I had been looking forward to trying it for quite some time. Just as he is digging out a hit for me a friend(A lady that at the time ran a ganja buffet in Vancouver} told me she was too loaded and asked me to help her get home. What would you do? I took my friend home and called it a night.

I did get to try that oil. Now that was an even funnier story, but perhaps another time.

Flo 13 and a coffee checkcheck1. Peace GS

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts