What's new

Whatcha Puffin

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
geez that pink hash plant looks amazing, super dense, just noticed its a lil stand-outy from the other photos....

im puffin:
charlie sheen ogk

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blackberry OG

Blackberry OG

My favorite weed period. The Trichomes on this strain are out of this world.

Hits smooth with "purple" taste to it. Hits the bottom of the lungs real heavy, one hit, time out heavy.

Green Supreme, showed my buddy your nugs, floored him at your variety on a daily basis. He said to let you know you are his new role model ^_^

Awesome thread!

Green Supreme

Veteran
Scal's Seedman's Haze. Peace GS

ps. sorry about the last pic, been getting cocky with this image stabilization. I have not been using my creaky tripod.

Last edited:

Liza

This is what I bought in various Rotterdam coffeeshops today during my lunch break.

Super Thai: chose this because it looks funky and old school. Smells of licorice. Smoke is harsh and makes you gag but the high is quite nice. Mellow, up and long-lasting. Beneficial if you are suffering from depression, fatigue or anxiety. And at 17 euro's for 5 gr I can't complain can I? (edit: that included a coffee)

picture.php

These two, in order, are Skunk and White Widow. Two standard mid-priced power hybrids that'll make you cancel your romantic date and call in sick for work.

picture.php

picture.php

This one is Amnesia Haze. More of a sativa I guess and more cerebral. Was the most expensive at 50 euro for 5 gr.

picture.php