What's new

Whatcha Puffin

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
homegrown from my spring/summer crop...just some seeded via self-pollination buds...It smells a lot like the Sour Diesel...really, airy sativa-ish buds with light green color and a lot of dark orange hairs...I smoke every day pretty much except for a few short breaks, and this stuff gets me lit up fast...I have tried to smoke a whole joint to myself and always stop little after halfway or before...just really potent stuff...I guess I never really smoke many sativas so it hits me like a train..a train that flies to the sky :)

Green Supreme

Veteran
Some KNep 6 I puffed this afternoon with Marihunaman, Jodie Emery and Tommy Chong. Blew the rest of the pics. Peace GS

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LONG cured hash

LONG cured hash

I stumbled across a jar of dry sift pressed keif from over 2 years ago, and it just proves to me that hash never stops improving w age. incredibly smooth and tasty....

picture.php

Green Supreme

Veteran
Some Sweet Blue I puffed earlier with a coffee. Although it burned with a white ash, it was quite unrecognizable as Sweet Blue to me. Peace GS

Last edited:

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ay GS, whats the absolute best Sativa or Sativa Hybrid You personally have or can definitely get your hands on (as in readily available)?

Green Supreme

Veteran
Could never narrow to one. A few are Sweet Skunk, Congolese, Seedman's Haze and Sweet Blue. Peace GS

ps. honorary mention to Krush, which I cannot get, but have puffed more than most.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Slowing down a bit cuz I am running out of attachment space.

Last years organic, outdoor warp, that I puffed yesterday with Opus and Marihuanaman. I guess I was not the only one with some left teehee. Peace

Last edited: