What's new

Whatcha Puffin

stc9357

Nice one Homer.

Ok I'd like to start off by apologizing for the quality of my pics. I was dissed yesterday for it. I use a very inexpensive cam that was given to me as a gift, because I cannot afford a better one. I am grateful for it, but do have ambition to upgrade in the future when I can afford it. That aside I still like sharing the nugs so back to that.

Some decent OG. Peace GS

Don't worry about the quality of your pics I can still tell its some good weed whoever did that was an elitist. I look forward to when I can share some more pics in your thread. If you don't mind me asking are you an official medical user? For the most part do you favor sativa's you always seem to post up a decent amount of them just wondering.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Home-made pollen chuck [ecsd x hp]x chemIBL is what I'm puffin'. Peace, FC.
picture.php

picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Nice one Homer.

Ok I'd like to start off by apologizing for the quality of my pics. I was dissed yesterday for it. I use a very inexpensive cam that was given to me as a gift, because I cannot afford a better one. I am grateful for it, but do have ambition to upgrade in the future when I can afford it. That aside I still like sharing the nugs so back to that.

Some decent OG. Peace GS

fuck those clowns, you take good enough pictures to show what the weed looks like clearly. its not like we're smoking the pictures. no need to rush out and buy a nikon D-(over)9000.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

bout to burn the last bit of this g13 nug and my stash. then im dry for a few weeks till the next harvest.

i guess ill be bumping that if you're not high thread lol.

catalyte

Veteran
Happy 420 fellow ICmaggers!!!

today i'm puffing on some luxurious Bubba Kush!

finally got her back!!

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Green Supreme you are always smoking such an amazing variety of flowers! Do you and friends grow all these? Seems like you've got new varieties every couple hours, such a cool thread my dude.

Green Supreme

Veteran
I collect elite cuts. I am also quality control for a local dispensary. That and living in a cannabis buffet makes it easy. Peace GS