chase

Delivery service Jack Herer + more Sour Deisel full melt:dance013:

Attachments

• Picture 157.jpg
    Picture 157.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 19

Green Supreme

Veteran
Some 2year old Extra Bigbud, Sweet Skunk and Green Crack from earlier, then some Commercial Hindu Kush. Peace GS

Last edited:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i think if you pm a mod about extending your picture space they may grant it, you are one of the more picture postier of members and you have good shots.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Aight done, we see what happens. Some Willie Nelson and a coffee. Sure love to have this girl back. Peace GS

Last edited:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i see your leaves are cupping up like a taco too. is that just a grapefruit gene or what? do you know what causes it?

Green Supreme

Veteran
Aight so mission accomplished. The powers that be have given me the powers I need to continue. I have saved most of the pics I have missed, so give me some time to fill it in. Thanks again to the kind folks here for hookin it up. Peace GS

Green Supreme

Veteran
Some other things I didn't post cuz of the full attachment thingy. First is Bush Hash, then Jack's Cleaner, then Harmoney. All but the Harmoney are over 2 years old. Peace GS

Last edited:

Green Supreme

Veteran
Next are 2 year old Voodoo and Krush and that pretty nice catches us up. Thanks for looking. Peace GS

Last edited:

Green Supreme

Veteran
Me too thanks. 2 year old Congolese from this morning, then 2 year old Master Kush. Peace GS

Last edited:

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Hey green, thanks for posting the pictures. Is all of this from the same garden? I mean, if it's all 2 year old, and it's from the same garden, then someone miust have been running quite the variety.