What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whatcha Puffin

7thson

Oil= SSDD/Love Dawg=Bodhi.

Nothing like getting real HIGH and laughing about anything.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
comfort.gif
[/FONT]

My own nameless weed basing on Serious Seeds genetic and a bonus seed.
(AK47 x White Russian) x Super Silver Haze knockoff

High THC. Clear Sativa uphigh. Love it.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

At any one time of the day could be: Cherry Pie (though that is my private reserve and mostly at the end of the day), Blue Dream, Berry White and lastly SFVOG.

All sungrown, by myself naturally with organic methods. The bud is perfect but what makes my dope better than anyone else is that it is freely grown and I did not have to depend on the black/medical market to supply my own.

With great genetics and the proper environment....it was totally a set it and forget it operation with a weekly tea.

And though I did not grow trees as some have shown us, I did provide more than I can consume in a year by two. It is my opinion that everyone should grow their own at least once...the satisfaction one gets from one's own labors is exceedingly more gratifying than the stone itself

Life is good.

minds_I

rod58

white widow ....overcooked her cos i threw a bit of pollen on her and was waiting for some mature seed ....over it !:gday:

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
vaping (184C) a happy hour
mix of pot of gold and green crack.
gettin' ready to put "the girls" to bed-
they had a great day, with cold temps
allowin'em to get closer to the light,
in their third week of flo.

cheers :tiphat:

Shovelhandle

Sour Kush, Kali Mist, CBD Critical Mass, Mango Haze and Bubbleberry hash.

Got a new crop coming in soon...Bubblegum, Venom x 98 Aloha WW and Herijuana x Orange Bud.

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Blue Daddy, Blueberry x Granddaddy Purps. Super tasty, nice mellow buzz, and makes me think about going to bed......if only I had the NRG.