What's new

Whatcha Puffin

7thson

Smoking some Bodhi Sunshine Daydream I grew.This stuff has a nice kick to it.:smoker: Thanks again Bodhi.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
tiphat.gif
[/FONT]

unk1

since last night i've been puffing on my Zombie Virus clones that i had pollinated with a Godberry male. got 28 really good looking seeds and 5 that are maybes. will do an actual smoke report on the main plant once it's done curing.

i did a 10 day cure on the seeded buds and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. while growing they smelled like chemical, diesel, urea, cottage cheese, with some citrus in there. very strong and pungent. i have no idea how, but the cured buds ended up smelling like wintergreen with faint fruitiness and a chemical/diesel background. buds are tight but fluffy and very resinous. working on bowl number 3 right now. tried it out of different pieces and in every one it had a very wintergreen(light menthol) taste with a sour grape aftertaste. it was a very smooth and refreshing smoke. it leaves your lungs, throat and mouth minty fresh. burned evenly, no crackling. it almost instantly hit my head with tingly, chilling waves that resonated throughout my body. the waves grew in intensity by the minute until i forgot who i was and what i was doing. once i figured that out, i was flooded with with happy and creative thoughts. after it's done creeping in, the sedation starts to set in. at first it's a struggle of head high versus body high. one minute i'm tired and don't want to do anything, the next i'm wanting to do everything. once i realize i can't possibly do EVERYTHING, it's back to staring at the walls haha. only smoked half of what i normally would have in each sitting. one hitter quitter for sure for a lightweight. 3 hits got me good for a couple hours before taking more. my biased opinion on this is 4 outta 5 stars, hoping the unseeded batch is a 5 ;)

*edit*
not sure if it was improper drying and curing, or if it was because the buds had seeds, but the buds with a longer drying and curing time had zero wintergreen taste. everything else was the same. still 4 outta 5 but that might have been due to grower errors lol.

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ How is the high from the Punto Rojo? I have Punto Rosa which similar, have not grown it yet.

Sisu

Veteran
^^ How is the high from the Punto Rojo? I have Punto Rosa which similar, have not grown it yet.

Hi yesum. I tried it again today just for you :tiphat: It ran for about 16 weeks and has been curing for about a month. I've been smoking about .2 - .3 grams a time, lasts for about 3 hours or so. This individual smells like pepper in the jar and when smoking; and maybe some cedarwood mixed with the pepper on exhale.

This individual is nice daytime smoke. It's positive and uplifting, and it's good for physical activity. It makes me smile a lot, even on a shitty day. Seems all in the head, mostly clear, not racey and not overpowering but you know you are high :biggrin:. I feel relaxed but still alert. Visually it really enhances detail and color, especially clouds and landscapes. It also seems good for social situations. I'm a fairly reserved introvert and this can make me chatty. I am glad that I have many seeds from her.

I bet you find something nice in the Punto Rosa. I will try to post up some PR budshots here or CBG before too long. Best vibes!

S

sourpuss

Ghostrider... tryin to go to bed.... seems to be relaxin me.... workin at night never easy to pass out...

MaddyDaddy

Aaaaaand some of my Auto Blue Diesel crossed with an unknown Sagarmatha male. I'm trying to pick the best of four plants' fruits, and I'm just not super impressed with any :(