What's new

Whatcha Puffin

CannabisFox

Im puffin some small buds... those plants will grow another 3 weeks... but it's making my quite high .. :ying::smoky::ying:

skunk x viking = Top44 :tiphat:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

some of this here goverment classified g13 (lime green stuff)
im told this is 100% indica. but it doesnt feel it, feels like mostly indica and partially sativa to be quite honest. i feel a little body mild i guess, but its good with creativity. im drawing and it helps a lot with focusing. the smell is wonderful i can't really put my finger on it and it's been there since day one. when i crack the jar i can't help but think of those of those strawberry creme lifesavers. everytime i try and think what is that smell, all i envision are those creme lifesavers, and a hint of fresh mint. taste is kinda minty but with a hint of something else? flowers i can't describe it, i need to clean this "bong" its definitely some good smoke. the only issue i have is the high seems to start fading bout an hour in. maybe it will last longer with a cure? im running it again and ill let it go longer and see if theres a difference.

J

juicepuddle

Mystery meat? These names are so crazy haha

Edit: Looks very smokable though ;)

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
tonight I'm tryin out my first run of eXe Kush #2. Still needs curing, but seems promising so far.

J

juicepuddle

Vape'in some of this qleanr tonight, very very cerebral, tickley high :D

I cured this stuff for a good 5 months, it really smells nice, grown by a member I met on IC as well!
Qleanr.jpg

Qleanr2.jpg

Sorry for lame pics, the hash I have makes it so I never see sunlight anymore, so these are taken in crappy indoor light lol.

smokum420

This morning I'm waking to a RAW300 doob of:

- dry ice kif of amazon/grapefruit/ISS qwiso'd that I hand pressed/rolled into more amazon kif for a tasty gooey royal jelly
- some affi import
- and mixed into a bed of sweet purple bud

I suspect I'll be going back to bed again soon :D

C

chase

My freind came buy , & smoked us out this morning .Snowcap grown by the locals.kinda smells like cedar.

C

chase

Delevery service critical mass, candy kush , & blue cheese.There was wax.

Attachments

• Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 10
J

juicepuddle

^:laughing:

Sorry to hear about the concentrates getting smashed!

Tokin some blackberry hash :) I could take this strain to an island and never come back!!! Been hitting it for weeks
OwlHash.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts