What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What year were you born?

buzzmobile

Veteran
I am most ricky-tick out of warranty.
I hope you have some paperwork.
1701252199865.jpeg

Now I have some homework to get done. History and math at the same time.
Typhoid Mary is born.
Goldman Sachs investment bank founded
Campbell Soup and Heinz Companies founded
Hippolyte Mège-Mouriès invents margarine- Quel dommage!
U.S. Grant sworn in as 18th President of USA
Ranavalona II, the Merina Queen of Madagascar, is baptized.

RPH

I was born 1960. My teenage years were spent growing up in fabulous times...the mid seventies!
Bell bottoms, paisely shirts, and some of the best rock and roll ever produced. Especially Southern Rock!
I grew up at a time when the best landrace sativa strains from all over the world showed up even here in the dirty south every now and then.
I remember 20 dollar 4 finger bags, then 25, then again 30.00 for a 1/4 oz. Wow!
Then they sprayed paraquot on Mexican farms to kill the plants. Weed got sold anyway. I coped some reasl deal Aulco pulca gold that had these obvious little burn spots from the paraquot, taste was really gross/harsh not like the previous times.
All that really put a hurting on availability in Florida for a time (at lest in my circles). However, about then every year around the winter holidays Gainsville grean and other local grown harvest would show up, YAY!

Unca Walt

420club
I was born 1960. My teenage years were spent growing up in fabulous times...the mid seventies!
Bell bottoms, paisely shirts, and some of the best rock and roll ever produced. Especially Southern Rock!
I grew up at a time when the best landrace sativa strains from all over the world showed up even here in the dirty south every now and then.
I remember 20 dollar 4 finger bags, then 25, then again 30.00 for a 1/4 oz. Wow!
Then they sprayed paraquot on Mexican farms to kill the plants. Weed got sold anyway. I coped some reasl deal Aulco pulca gold that had these obvious little burn spots from the paraquot, taste was really gross/harsh not like the previous times.
All that really put a hurting on availability in Florida for a time (at lest in my circles). However, about then every year around the winter holidays Gainsville grean and other local grown harvest would show up, YAY!
I was born in 1940***

I always felt responsible for WWII... :eek: Borned: Everybody started shootin'

***On Probation

My teenage years were completely removed from any weed.

I never saw any, nor did I know anyone in my entire high school who had even heard of anyone they knew was using marijuana. Nobody. Not even in neighboring towns.

I've never grown any (tried for 40+ years off and on). But I consider today's weed to be fantastic. I've played rough for 8 decades, and am still mobile because of weed and the generosity of folks here.

Although my short-term memory tends to piss me off... <-- Wanted to get that in before I forgot it. :unsure:

Latest posts

Latest posts