TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sippn on a sprite remix

I might break out the camus though

camus_xo_elegance.jpg

paint4420

How did I miss this thread. My current rotation is a few 12s a 15 (pappy v winkle) a 16yo and ill be bringing in a 21 yo macallan soon gotta wait for a good time to open.

I dont drink much but when I do I drink well and sip long and slow.

I miss having singleton around it was such a great buy for 30$

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
How did I miss this thread. My current rotation is a few 12s a 15 (pappy v winkle) a 16yo and ill be bringing in a 21 yo macallan soon gotta wait for a good time to open.

I dont drink much but when I do I drink well and sip long and slow.

I miss having singleton around it was such a great buy for 30$

LOVE Macallan!!

We have the same tastes it looks like...

Was blown away by some Bowmore 18 recently...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

an awesome treat for a party but must be planned in advance, cherry bombs are best when marinated for 30 days or more.

Cherry Bomb recipe:

1/2 gallon jar of maraschino cherries, open jar and remove exactly 1/2 of the cherry juice, add Bacardi 151 Puerto Rican rum to top of jar. Store for 30+ days, the more days the merrier the mix. :) Shake the mix a few times during marinade.

While enjoying them you'll find that some cherries absorbed more rum than others, those will feel as though you tossed back a shot when they explode that 151 across your tongue.

Serve them right out of the jar, but provide olive tongs to make the pickin's easy. You don't want your guests sticking their fingers in the jar to pick up cherries because you can drink the remaining liquid as rum/cherry shots. :)

aaff2253_zpsc5fb71a0.jpg

c95b479e-9588-4765-932b-1d4a65021c76_zps0730a8a9.jpg

and I suppose if you're not wanting to invest in a stash that big then buy smaller jars of cherries and just do the same; empty half & refill w/rum.......

Last edited:

paint4420

LOVE Macallan!!

We have the same tastes it looks like...

Was blown away by some Bowmore 18 recently...

Ill have to give it a try. Im really suprised more connoisseur smokers dont drink more scotchs bourbons and whiskeys.

However alcohol makes me a terrible person to be around and brings on depression anxiety and health problems. So when I do drink I make sure its worth while.:tiphat:

St Patricks day was awesome...a local store was selling six packs of either Harp or Guinness for $4.69 each.

"Load up" my girl said. 14 six packs for less than 80 bucks.

I also have been sipping on vodka and cranberry drinks with some Tito's vodka that I can get for 25 bucks a 1.75L. Good stuff. Add a little lime and its scary good, I have to tell myself to take it easy or it could get sloppy.

Latest posts

Latest posts