What's new

what would you name a unit of measurement that was used to measure how high you are?

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so all those virgin Dab'ers that puke and pass out - could say "Ive been Rainbowed!"

Skip

Veteran
As I recall, Jack Herer created such a scale in one of his books...can't remember what it was called.

I think it should be in code like 420 once was.

How about: "I got small, really, really small." (thank you Steve Martin!)

Steve Martin said:
I mentioned that, earlier in the show, a drug joke - and I hate to do that, because it creates a mess, and I'm not into drugs any more. I quit completely, and I hate people who are still into it. Well.. I do take one drug now - for fun - and, maybe you've heard of it, it's a new thing, I don't know if you have or not. It's a new thing, it makes you small. [ indicates size with fingers ] About this big. And, you know, I'll be home, sitting with my friends, and, uh.. we'll be sitting around, and somebody will say, "Heeeyyy.. let's get small!" So, you know, we get small, and uh.. the only bad thing is if some tall people come over. You're walking around going, "Ah hahaha..!" Now, I know I shouldn't get small when I'm driving.. but I was driving around the other day, and I said, "What the heck?" You know? So I'm driving like.. [ extends arms high in the air like he's reaching up to a giant steering wheel ] And, uh.. a cop pulls me over. And he makes me get out, he looks at me and he says, "Heyyy.. are you small"? I said, "No-o-o! I'm not!" He said, "Well, I'm gonna have to measure you." They have this little test they give you - they give you a balloon.. and if you can get inside of it, they know you're small. Now, I've already talked it over with the cast - they've been working all week, it's a tough thing to do, come out here live. Immediately after the show, we're all gonna go out.. and get really small!

Now EXCUUUUSE ME, while I get small...

Last edited:

talktosamson

Veteran
Bakentholl, " man you think you can drive?" For sure bro, the bakentholl in my system is totally under the legal limit.. :)

mrcreosote

Veteran
Wilbur.
4.5 on the Wilbur scale.

Taken from the famous quote (by me, natch) "This will bury your ass".

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chongs...sort of like the shulgin scale for hallucinogens

the upper limit on the chong scale is of course "daves not here" denoting that you have passed out...

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Buzz Factor

So this Blue Dream Bubble I have has a Buzz Factor of 410. The top of the scale is 420 of course.

O

OKD

How 'bout 'FUBAR's or 'stone's for a unit of measurement? Or you could just go with something like the Byrd's 'Eight Miles High'...

Lammy

How 'bout 'FUBAR's or 'stone's for a unit of measurement? Or you could just go with something like the Byrd's 'Eight Miles High'...
I have some Mandala's 8 Miles High i was just sexing and can't wait to try.

C+W

Chongs...sort of like the shulgin scale for hallucinogens

the upper limit on the chong scale is of course "daves not here" denoting that you have passed out...

Great minds...I'm about to go home and get myself to about 90% on the Chong scale :tiphat:

mental altitude scale , standing on a chair, second story,third story ,fourth story, roof top,
sky scraper , airplane ,space shuttle , the moon, and heaven.

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
LVL 1 - Having a conversation with Jimi Hendrix.

LVL 5 - Having a conversation with a Gold Fish.

LVL 10 - Having a conversation with Jesus.

Cmobile9

Rejuvinate
Lowest is 0 RT
Highest is 1 RT
RT= rejuvenate

But you gotta be hi to think of a scale system! Good one.

Latest posts

Latest posts