What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What would you do?

U

ureapwhatusow

They most likely would have killed them. How could they let them go after they found the grow?

It's sad, and this part of outside growing has to go. It's just to dangerous and gives a very bad image of outdoor growers.....

itds fucking gross and IMO does not represent the generations of naturlaized american growers

my family are all immigrants and i have a deep ove for all people of the eaerth

but the foriegn nationals comming to america to posion or forests and hurt our citizens so they can make an tremendous amount of money that will be sapped from the country is unacceptable

if the DEA really want to be involved in policinng marijuana why dont they start wiht the cartels

OUR TAX dollars are specnt to pay for these natural lands and these resources are precious

ill stop my rant before it build up into a fenzy

Latest posts

Latest posts