What's new

What would you do with 10 pounds of brick weed?

1Maconheiro

Yes like the title says What would you do with 10 pounds of brick weed, the smoke is weak, it's swag compared to the stuff I'm use to smoking. So besides smoke it, what else would you do with it?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

find a bunch of n00b's to peddle it to, n00b's always get bottom grade weed, why rock the boat now???

:moon:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Which part of the word Hasish did you have trouble understanding? LOL!

If the smoke sucks then the hash will suck as well. If it was mine I'd get rid of it. Imagine getting busted with schwag, how would you feel... Dumb as fuck

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've helped with nearly half pound ( an ounce at a time ) of really good product ( so far ) to a friend who has cancer and can't afford to buy it, certainly not in that quantity for himself as he's now out of work and his family facing real changes, none of them good. We're fortunate to be in a position to help but surely there has to be a way to get this kind of help over to others who need it.

Is there any services that will do that? Help people in need with cannabis? I think he was getting some of the simpson oil that way but not the flowers for example.

Far as the "brick weed". Can a good product be obtained from one that's not so good?

Last edited:

1Maconheiro

Didn't pay for it, it's not moldly, but it's full of seeds and stems... I was thinking of making hemp oil, I know some people that have cancer and i'd like to see if I can put the swag to good use, but reading the recipe for hemp oil it said i need "One pound of very dry high quality cannabis hemp bud material" has anyone had success making hemp oil with less then high grade buds??

http://phoenixtears.ca/make-the-medicine/

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Be prepared to use more oil than usual for the same job... don't expect as good of results.

The upside is that it'll be better than no oil at all.

Have them look in to alkaline diet, choosing their foods by blood type and the gerson therapy. All excellent (And I say necessary for success) additions to any anti-cancer regimen, especially when using cannabis.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
What would I do with 10 pounds, hmmmm... probably not post any questions about it on the net :D (yeah yeah i know it's just a hypothetical) ;)

Either that or make a hash driveway

E

ekomsi

Dry Ice Hash, quick easy keif that will prolly be worth more then the seeded bud depending on location.