What's new

What would u do in this situation? Id take d money and run like hell.

ZoSo

I would've returned it, only because there are security cameras at atms. If I knew I could get away with it I would've kept it for sure. I'm hurtin for money right now.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
17K would sure as hell clear up alot of my debts & take a load off my mind . just by the receipts & checks you could tell it didn't belong to the average Joe . fuck corporate america !!!!! they been fuckin us for aloooonnnngggg time now . i'd say its payback time !!!!:)

growem green & stay safe ...Dans

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Joey Coyle, this is an old story, but remember it like yesterday

Joey Coyle, 40, Dies; Philadelphian Took Armored Car's Cash

By ERIC PACE
Published: August 16, 1993
Joseph William Coyle, who gained fame after picking up $1.2 million that tumbled from an armored car in 1981, was found dead yesterday at his home in Philadelphia. He was 40.
Mr. Coyle, an unemployed longshoreman who spent large amounts of the money that he and two friends picked up, hanged himself with an electrical cord, said Robert Whalen , a detective with the Philadelphia police, according to The Associated Press.
Police officials said relatives described Mr. Coyle as still deeply grieving for his mother, who died in 1981. In addition, Mr. Coyle, who was known as Joey, had recently been convicted in a drug case. It was his sixth drug conviction, and he was to be sentenced next month.
A movie based on Mr. Coyle's experiences will be released Sept. 10. Its director, Ramon Menendez, has said he wanted the film to illustrate "what it means for a kid like that to find money." He added, "He thinks he has choices, but the money makes him paranoid."

Rudedewd

To take something that is not yours is stealing especially if you know where the money came from. Stealing is wrong and not because you might get caught and have to pay a penalty. Laws and punishment have little to do with what is right or wrong, right and wrong is a moral code not a legal one. If I let criminal codes guide my moral compass I wouldn't have been growing pot for 30 years but just because I break that law doesn't mean I will steal or kill.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
x it by 10 and i might consider keeping it but 17k for someone that has some serious priors is not worth the time if caught....,

outinit

I really have no idea what I would do. I would like to believe I would return it, but given my current economic circumstances, I really do not know.................

I'd be screamin, And my knees would be goin "KLAKKY KLIKK KLAKKY KLIKK" REAL FAST!

My knees cant even go "klikky klak" -they gotta go "klakky klikk".

Just aint rite.

Rudedewd

Hmmmm, with all your attitudes I have to wonder how you people feel about rippers and if you'd do that as well. If you stumbled on someone's outdoor grow, would you take it? With the attitudes displayed here I guess I think most of you would because bottom line you are taking something that doesn't belong to you. Whether it's a faceless bank you steal from or a faceless grower it's all the same thing and my thought on that is rippers suck, period.

So what if ya found an ASSHOLES grow. Someone ya didnt like.

Like a banks grow. What if ya found a banks grow.

If ya found a gurilla grow and you KNEW it was a banks. Then what?

Or a cartel grow. Which is a pretty good analogy for a bank. A large, dick-ish organization with obscene wealth, obtained by preying on certain economic/social/legal phenomena. Both also provide a solution to the dillemna we're discussing by bringing coercive force to the table.

I always return wallets, cash included. Some anonymous soul returned the favor once, to. But the bank fucks you because they can. Same with cartels, really. If I can fuck them and get away with it, I think I have a certain degree of moral justification.

I can certainly rationalize away any qualms I might have much easier than I could for a more obvious moral dillemna like returning a wallet or leaving a random person's guerrilla grow the same as or safer than I found it (which I've also done).

Latest posts

Latest posts