What's new

what were your milestones in growing terms

rafterman

Ha ha ha I'm what they call a small time personal grower so my milestones are pretty modest and mundane.

But filling a mason jar with herb I'd grown myself was satisfying as was getting complimented by a couple of folks on the quality of the smoke and the buzz.

GIS

My biggest milestone was when I finally was able to clone with an almost perfect success rate. When I first started growing I had a real difficult time with cloning, I really sucked bad at it. This was way before I found these internet sites and all I had was this small book and wow it was so frustrating to keep losing strains I had been growing from seed. Finally I figured it out (and how simple it actually was) and from then I was able to keep the strains I was working with, and that changed everything and was a real big step for me. Now looking back I think how stupid I was for not being able to accomplish so simple, but man at the time it was frustrating to keep losing strains. :)

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Well thread title and first post are a little different so here's a couple.....

Milestone: 1Plant /4gallon Pot/ 6OZ ( sharing 2000w with 15 others!!! ) sssdh shire (s1)

Milestone Products: ROOTING MYCORRHIZAE!!!! USE IT! I like the shark.