What's new

What were your favorite toys when you were a kid?

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Just a few...

Just a few...

Legos

Big Wheels - The ones with the brake lever were the best. You could get going real fast and pull the brake for awesome spin-outs. But the front wheel would always wear out and go flat in one spot. Then you'd ride down the sidewalk going Thud... Thud... Thud, but you still rode it till mom and dad broke down and got you another one.

bigwheel.jpg

Micro Machines - I was just into anything small as a kid.

800px-Micro_Machines_Comparacion_02.jpg

Lincoln Logs
Silly Putty
Match Box Cars
Refrigerator Boxes
Sticks & Rocks

I also really loved my pocket knife as a kid. Not really a toy per se, but I loved it.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Last edited:
O

onehitjake

At late childhood, this little thing was my favorite and would dominate my life for years to come!
Then when I started smoking weed, the footbag usually came out next. :)

Attachments

• HACKY SACK.JPG
    HACKY SACK.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 5

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
Daisy BB gun! I shot thousands upon thousands of bbs through it. I shot the thing so much the spring wore out and at the end the old daisy could maby launch a bb 10 yards or so.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I actually shot myself in the eye with my bb-gun. Had a wood target and shot it, the bb got imbedded and the next shot came back.

JamesB0ng

I loved my Etch A Sketch. I would draw with that laying on my bedroom floor or parlor floor trying to draw every thing and anything back in the days of yester year.

Attachments

• etch.jpg
    etch.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Man when I was a kid all the neighbor hood kids would wear their underoos outdoors and play heroes. Yes I was Robin. Underoos and bath towels for capes.

Baseball cards sticking into your spokes on your bike also made a good sound when you played "Chips"

I

icon

so many good post & great memories i use to always get cap guns but most of the time i would take a whole roll of caps & hit it with a hammer to make a loud bang & it would make my ears ring.
ide also would buy kites from the local grocery store for real cheap.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

eddie.saw

My brothers and I used to smack the shit out of each other with those long, straight pieces of hot wheels track.
They hurt, and leave huge marks, lmao

yeah, it would have been better if i would have had a brother to beat each other with these instead of dad beating me with him..

i guess it was easier than taking off his belt. lol

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey freakier check this out..at McDs in japan they are doing a playrail promotion im sure you seen it.
S7308300.jpg

S7308314.jpg

S7308308.jpg

S7308273.jpg

S7308278.jpg

japan has the coolest toys....i used to make giant cities in my bedroom out of rubbermaid containers, playrail, and dozens of tomytec cars hotwheels and buses

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Didn't even notice that, was just there the other day cause my kids wanted the bigmac key-chains they are giving out. That's pretty cool.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
My brothers and I used to smack the shit out of each other with those long, straight pieces of hot wheels track.
They hurt, and leave huge marks, lmao

hahah definately used those yellow hotwheel tracks as weapons on my brother. yeah that McDs is in Shimbashi i think..McDs in the states is garbage but in japan its pretty good.

Latest posts

Latest posts