What's new

What were your favorite toys when you were a kid?

R

rocky5

How about making mini rockets with aluminum foil wrapped matches?

LOL

Those were the days...

yep done that aswell,the best toys are free,we used to use car bonets to slide down massive hills and also we got a farmers
big water tank put two or three kids in and roll down the hill.
and that thing you see on you tube with the scousers
using a moped to spin the round about untill someone comes
flying off,we done that in the days before internet.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Hot wheels cars and track
Lincoln logs
Lego's
skate board
bmx bike
mini bike
Fireworks when we could get'em(illegal in my state) used to be a house in my neighborhood where you could go knock on the side door and the older kid that lived there or his mom would sell you a pack of blackcats for .50 cents
fishing pole
sled
wrist rocket
bb gun

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Stratego was a pretty fun game too

Attachments

• 800px-stratego_board.jpg
    800px-stratego_board.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 10

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
^^^

Rich kid... LOL

Nice!

heheee... I wish... nah we were poor as dirt, but my mum worked extra hours to get me "technology" when I was a kid.. it was a brave new world back then and she wanted to make sure I was in on it...

my mate though, he WAS a rich kid.. he had Big Trak and TRAILER! :D:D:D

hehehehee

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
My GI Joes and I would sit for hours and play my dingaling. Anyone over 35-40 should remember my dingaling, hehe

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
LEGOS. legos.. man i miss my legos. i had a whole room full of everything id ever built worth keeping. i gave them to my nephew a year or so ago. GONE. not one still remains built. damn kid... o well he enjoys them now.

after that i went to the world of RC where i got stuck for a few years.. backed out sold all mine. then got sucked back in a month ago.

still a big kid at heart. :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
growing up in NYC nothing could be more fun than matches and a can of gasoline, the matches/lighters were easy enough to come by but we almost never seemed to have a can of gas on hand. when you live in an apartment and don't own a lawn mower, weed whip or any other gas using devices a can of gas to play with becomes somewhat precious.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Yeah, as a kid, when no one was home, my friends and I would close my garage door and fill a small pan up with gasoline, and then light it on fire, and watch it burn. You would get a huge rush, because the whole time you'd be afraid something would catch on fire and the whole house would burn down. The whole garage would turn to black smoke.

One time I opened up my garage to let all the smoke come out, and my neighbor was like "I think you've got a fire!" and I was like "You don't say?" or something else sarcastic, lol.

P

pine boy

Black SUPER BALL, Slinky and a 5' purple snake plush toy named Snakey.
Those original super balls were something else.
When I was 15,I got a skateboard.Best toy ever

mjg132

Ha-Ha!!! The Astro Wars and Evel Knievel,i was real young when i had the Evel,used to get it tied up in my mums net curtains!!...Screamed her frickin head off!!! Astro wars,good times.. and i had 'Caveman' too.
I liked collecting knives aswell,but nothing too aggresive,i wasn't allowed those,just pocket types.