What's new

what was your biggest hit like?

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
Get a volcano, vape together!

Successful bypass though I'm assuming? I've had a couple family members go through it, and with the lifestyle adjustments, they all now live a healthy life. Best of luck to him.
yea he just needs lots of rest. He is just a work horse, always has been. He never stops. I'm surprised he didn't have a heart attack earlier. So far all I know is that hes out of the ICU and I think he is just in a regular room now, and they are doing therapy with him...... it's amazing what habits ppl will quit, when their life is at stake lol

BudBo

My biggest and most expansive hit a can remember was wen i hit a bowl of grinded up bud mixed wit bubble hash n 2 drops of BHO off of a ft tall bong

Oooooh Maaaann

I hit the hit rippin it not to fast and then i felt it hittin me strong i pulld out the bowl n took it all in and i began to cough up my lungs after 3 secs of extreme coughin i started to catch my breathe but then it seemd like every inhale i took was like another hit

At the time i was thinkn that the BHO resinated on my lungs n i just had been gettin higher n higher with every breathe

Most potent hit i've takig besides this was a vape bowl of BHO n some SSH n yea basically a 1 hitter quiter

I'd rather just smoke more hits or hash, I really don't have the lung capacity. It's been awhile since I've used a bong, those usually do some nice ones. I remember some 4 foot bong hits, those would really give some big ones then we discovered good cannabis....tends to switch to a nice two hitter.

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I LOVE hash. I absolutely fiend for it... lol ok not really but when I have it... Im in heaven... I just wish I could figure how to make it. Im just lazy.

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
1988, a three foot grafix bong with 2- 3 foot extentions, it was so big you had to hit it on the stairs, the bowl was a big party bowl that held about an eigth, it had a hole in the lid where i screwed on a one hitter bowl, i attached a portable air compresser running at over 100 psi, got the weed burning and put the compresser hose to the one hitter bowl, modulating the air flow with a kink in the hose, once it was completly full i would ask the hitee "are you ready" yup!! i then let that 100psi fly and it basically forced 9 feet of smoke down your throat, we got so high on mids we were TRIPPING, we laughed for an hour straight and when we couldnt remember why we were laughing, it made us laugh MORE, good times, young and dumb..

STRANDvasker

My biggest hit were .5 g oil on a ti pad and it worked weeehuuu it worked and the coughing afterwards hehe couldnt take a hit again until 20min later

STRAND

abitavenger

I was reading this thread and was thinking about posting up my story for my biggest hit and then said fuck it I'm packing the roor I wanna cough lol this thread made meeeeee

huge roor hit + coughing fit coming soon!

Latest posts

Latest posts