What's new

what usually gets people caught

what i dont understand is a guy who is smart enough to grow,process,package,etc a semi load of maryjane..then he goes out and hires a drunk mexican to drive the load.lol.it's easy to say thay're makin so much money it dont matter but that still doesnt make any sense at all.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
one of the most common ways they find people is through traffic stops...they pull over driver with 4 LBs...driver snitches or they find paperwork linking him to grow A...grow A leads to grow B...and so on...

snitch ass females too....ex girlfriends or bitches who know too much..

stealing power is also another common one....electricity is expensive in cali and can make or break a grow so some still steal juice...

Molson

Read through some actual search affidavits. It's usually a combination of things... garbage... tips from CIs... assets/toys with little stated income to back it up... frequenting hydro shops.

It's no one individual slip up which gets you busted. It's one error which furthers an investigation... which leads to another error... which leads to something else... etc. i.e. they have tip from CI... they check garbage... they follow you... pull you over on bullshit to gauge how you handle things... pull financials... etc.

Even something as simple as leaving your fert schedule in your car can (in collaboration with other things) end up burning you.

Wise

Couple things with small personal grows from what I see in the media-

1. One person finds out, then another, then another, game over
2. Cops show up to residence for an unrelated reason, granted entry to home that probably smells like burnt marijuana, giving probable cause for search. Some advise here is to step outside and close the door behind you. Insist that any conversation occurs outdoors. They have no right to enter your premises under any circumstances without a warrant in hand! Tell them to hand you a warrant if they threaten you. It's always wise to play it cool with them and they most likely won't hassle you.

In reality, there are infinite ways to get caught. This gamble can tough on the nerves. Keep your mouth shut and know your rights.

better advice would be not open the door at all. If you open the door, they are going to force their way inside. Thats how cops operate. Get you to open the door, claim they smell mj and thats enough for the warrant. The whole idea that you can easily just step outside and insist on talkin outdoors just isnt realistic. They will wonder why you wont let them in and assume you are hiding something from them. Trying to claim that they broke your rights to obtain the evidence wont fly in court, Do you really think that crooked judge will throw out the case especially after one of his buddies signed that warrant without any real probable cause? My lawyer knew we didnt have a chance.

If someone is knocking on your door that was uninvited, my advice is to not make a sound or even go to the door. They now have precedent set that if they hear noises and think you are destroying evidence, they can enter. They can bang on the door all they want and yell my name, but I aint moving.

This is from personal experience.

Latest posts

Latest posts