What's new

what u got yourself there bigwity, is it the exodus cheese cut?

theherbalizor

Veteran
I have a very sexy casy jone on day 62... I shall take some shots of her this evening... But she is lurking in the back of the tent so may not be that great a shot.

bigwity

Veteran
i am smug mate very smug no pics P they were sent to me as brachs and i took the cuttings fom the branchs

bigwity

Veteran
i will share any love i have lads you all know how to pm i might know a man who knows a man

C

cheesey

u will love this cut of cheese . out smells and out yeilds the brightside cut

poor ass photo i didnt have a good camera back then
final yeild from 2 plants lsted and under a 400w in coco was
17.5 oz

johnny butt

I've got some cJ shots...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Congrats on your new cheese cut! I hear she's hard to find :dance013:

bigwity

Veteran
that kc jones looks lush mate

whats it taste smell like bro and whats the high like if you dont mind filling me in so i decide how much room its gonna get

bigwity

Veteran
filter pffft who needs a filter ill just stoke up a chillum and blow it out my door my neighbours know i smoke and are cool. but fuck i never considered the smell factor ill just grow one at a time and keep em small if its really bad

C

cheesey

filter pffft who needs a filter ill just stoke up a chillum and blow it out my door my neighbours know i smoke and are cool. but fuck i never considered the smell factor ill just grow one at a time and keep em small if its really bad

u will realy need a filter mate . or at least a tub of ono gel

bigwity

Veteran
whats ono gel mate. i couldnt use a filter even if i wanted to as i grow in a open room

bigwity

Veteran
good work chesey so does the stuff work is it any good. you just paste it on your walls and it absorbs the smell. i know a few girls what could do with this stuff lol

BigPhil

Veteran
good work chesey so does the stuff work is it any good. you just paste it on your walls and it absorbs the smell. i know a few girls what could do with this stuff lol

The guy at my grow shop offerd me some ono gel then said if I leave it in my grow room it will take the smell out the plants as well as the air (dont think we want that)

Cheese skints to high heaven I would reccomed you get somthing to take care of the smell

STUPPA

I would'nt even try vegging cheese without proper odour control dude , i've smelt some pongers in my time like sour d and chem and cheese is right up there with them.