• Sensi Jack Herer

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • DNA Chocolope

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JKD

Veteran
From your list I have grown SSH and Jack Herer. Both provide a strong, sativa type effect but I wouldn't describe either high as free from anxiety.

I haven't grown SSSDH but have grown Rezs SDIBL as well as SSH as I mentioned. SDIBL was euphoric, energetic and anxiety free - I can see how it would work well with the soaring SSH.

I also haven't grown Bangi Haze yet but from the few smoke descriptions I have read it sounds like it would fit the bill but with a quicker finish than SSSDH.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi Dr ,

From you list Cantaloupe haze would be my pick.

You should seriously look at DJ Short strain Flo. The main thing about Flo is the positive motivating high. It flowers quickly as an extra added bonus :)

The seeds are pricey but 100% worth it for that high you seek. I like the same kind of effect.

Good luck!

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Indeed... Flo,f13, and Tim's BB sat have always been on my wish list. Likewise with all of the strains on that side of the family tree specifically (Floral), but also the indica side..... I love the picture/chart of the family tree (DJ's) thats around the net. I think more breeders should do, and show a similar chart or at least do it just for record/documenting sake.

Zamaldelica
Bangi Haze
Cannabio Panama
DJ's Flo/f13
Mr Nice SSH

ALL are being prioritized. I'm probably going to do my buy within the next 2-3 days if things go financially the way I HOPE they do, but that never happens. Thats why I made this thread to kinda at least have something I'm nearly positive I want specifically to start with. Plus hopefully get recommendations, and the like so that I could possibly discover a more affordable strain... Thats why Zamaldelica is looking like possibly being the favor, but if I'm unsure I might just go with the sure bet MR. Nice SSH, etc etc